Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

Ep 3 --

Why do all these arrogant rich people like to shoot apple at servant's sons? And why do these servants agree to be live shooting targets???

Shahnawaz is more annoyed that his brother got caught on camera abusing the waiter than about reprimanding him and teaching him anything. We all know that is going to come back to her

Liking Mehru more and more. Loved it when she told Shah that it wasn't her job to serve him coffee and he can press the intercom. smiley32 Better was when she exposed Urooj had bought the samosas at the shop instead of making it. smiley37

Someone needs to tell the actor playing Shahnawaz that wearing such skinny pants makes him look funny. Especially when he wore those biscuit skin tone pants with a dark blue jacket, for a second, I thought, "where are the pants????" and then was like, this is PK drama, not some weird English drama to be that scandalous. smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

This show is full of cliches.. like those arrogant rich ppl, their life style, the apple shooting.. the arranged engagement between 2 powerfull families.. the middle class family, 2 girls and their cousin is liked by both.. another arranged rishta between the guy and his cousin whom he doesn't love.

But a mere scene between leads and I am smiley42. Those scenes in the beginning of this ep were my fav.. and I am wtching this show in FF mood.. only for Shahnawaz and Mehru. smiley27

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 hours ago

I thought I was watching a 90s arrogant rich family when they showed apple shooting smiley37. That's was such a cliche ott scene. Naima naagin 2.0 smiling on that like those 90s super villain daddy was cherry on topsmiley37

spnfan thumbnail

Green tv seems to be pretty liberation with female character's dressing. That gf for the ml was wearing knee cut skirt. I don't remember seeing that in any mainstream channels.

Why waa he giving those eyes to the secretary while signing and why was she randomly leaning on like that. Like the gf I am also side eyeing him.

Dude already is a walking red flag. Thinking about the fl and shamelessly saying to the gf he was thinking about her.

He is totally attracted towards the fl. He is literally giving her those eyes and also thinking about her deeply and she don't give af. smiley37 he is soon gonna be obsessed and will most probably use her brother's death to marry her saying he is doing that for revenge to his mother but andar hi andar laddo phoot rahe hongesmiley37

Saw three episodes and still can't recall the lead's namesmiley36. I guess I will just use anmol and ali.

Edited by spnfan - an hour ago
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Queeen

omg lmao 🤣

I can't forget that crazy eye makeup ushna mother had when someone was in hospital smiley37 And sufi omg how we used to rost him smiley36

Someone? It was her only son in law. That's one of the main reasons why naima became a naaginsmiley37

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spnfan

I thought I was watching a 90s arrogant rich family when they showed apple shooting smiley37. That's was such a cliche ott scene. Naima naagin 2.0 smiling on that like those 90s super villain daddy was cherry on topsmiley37

Don't forget the clapping like her son had won some sports competition. smiley36

mango.falooda thumbnail

Not only the girlfriend but even the secretary was wearing fitted pants that showed off her shape. Haven't seen that in other channels.

FL name: Mehru I think... Short for Mehrunisa??

ML name: Shahnawaz (because they keep repeating it a 1000 times)

Edited by mango.falooda - 2 hours ago
spnfan thumbnail

Don't forget the clapping like her son had won some sports competition. smiley36

Seeing how useless he is, she has to find happiness in these type of thingssmiley37

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

Seeing how useless he is, she has to find happiness in these type of thingssmiley37

Yes, we know that he is a total poster boy for failed second sons who can't do anything. I can't wait for him to turn sufi creepy and start attacking Shaw out of jealousy. It will be hilarious for Shaw to wail and mourn how ungrateful his brother really is...

mango.falooda thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: awida

This show is full of cliches.. like those arrogant rich ppl, their life style, the apple shooting.. the arranged engagement between 2 powerfull families.. the middle class family, 2 girls and their cousin is liked by both.. another arranged rishta between the guy and his cousin whom he doesn't love.

But a mere scene between leads and I am smiley42. Those scenes in the beginning of this ep were my fav.. and I am wtching this show in FF mood.. only for Shahnawaz and Mehru. smiley27

My favourite cliche character so far is Urooj. I loved how she complained that she had put in top notch effort to pretend to be goody two shoes, pretending to cook in the kitchen and still her aunt was not jumping for joy to accept her as bride. Guess acting exam marks was not 100%.

spnfan thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Not only the girlfriend but even the secretary was wearing fitted pants that showed off her shape. Haven't seen that in other channels.

FL name: Mehru I think... Short for Mehrunisa??

ML name: Shahnawaz (because they keep repeating it a 1000 times)

Tight jeans i have seen and also sleeveless. Sajal used to wear skinny jeans in ydm and sleeveless in orangreza. Kubra was also wearing sleeveless in NJ. But never saw anyone wearing anything that shows that much legs. smiley36

I now remember the names. Couldn't recall when I wrote the post. Her surname is shehrozesmiley36