Ali and Anmol are going to rock it. 🔥

Tere bin wala ghar every drama is giving me TB vibes these days lol

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Queeen

Anyone watching this?? Is it good

It's just started. There is lot of family drama in Anmol's house. You can skip and just watch leads scenes , they are few.. but chemistry is there. I expect it to be more interesting when they will be togather. smiley10

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 hours ago

Originally posted by: CoffeeCake

Didn’t we watch Siyani in bits and pieces until we thought it would last forever? We liked the idea of ASA and the chemistry between the leads; it was less about the actors and more about the fun chaos on screen. Plus, the off-screen drama was like the cherry on top.smiley36 Honestly, it’s not worth spending time on depressing Pak shows just for the actors.

This new one looks interesting if we can overlook the bad acting and overacting. And let’s be real, it’s definitely going to challenge the moral compass if we have one.smiley36

Well, we know actually how ASA ended up becoming more about how many jobs Sufi creepy has and how much Naima naagin can nag more than ushna and shehroz smiley37

A drama like ASA comes once in a while where you want to be serious but can't be serious smiley37the side characters and villains were hilarious.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Well, we know actually how ASA ended up becoming more about how many jobs Sufi creepy has and how much Naima naagin can nag more than ushna and shehroz smiley37

A drama like ASA comes once in a while where you want to be serious but can't be serious smiley37the side characters and villains were hilarious.

That's true. The image of sufi creeping modelling with a gun infront of the mirror is still fresh in my mind smiley37. His PhD in criminology 101smiley37. The funniest was every single one of his plans failedsmiley37

Naima naagin and his saphola smiley37

Asa was such a fun thread. All of us enjoyed the show but never took it seriously.

Edited by spnfan - 17 hours ago
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: spnfan

That's true. The image of sufi creeping modelling with a gun infront of the mirror is still fresh in my mind smiley37. His PhD in criminology 101smiley37. The funniest was every single one of his plans failedsmiley37

Naima naagin and his saphola smiley37

Asa was such a fun thread. All of us enjoyed the show but never took it seriously.

It was never meant to be taken seriously. We literally bashed ushna in one thread throughout and in the next thread we bashed Shehroz. Rest was all about how amazing Sufi creepy and Naima Naagin is smiley37

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

It was never meant to be taken seriously. We literally bashed ushna in one thread throughout and in the next thread we bashed Shehroz. Rest was all about how amazing Sufi creepy and Naima Naagin is smiley37

We send ushroze on a honeymoon while we roasted Naima naagin and Sufi creepy smiley37

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 hours ago

Ep 3 --

Why do all these arrogant rich people like to shoot apple at servant's sons? And why do these servants agree to be live shooting targets???

Shahnawaz is more annoyed that his brother got caught on camera abusing the waiter than about reprimanding him and teaching him anything. We all know that is going to come back to her

Liking Mehru more and more. Loved it when she told Shah that it wasn't her job to serve him coffee and he can press the intercom. smiley32 Better was when she exposed Urooj had bought the samosas at the shop instead of making it. smiley37

Someone needs to tell the actor playing Shahnawaz that wearing such skinny pants makes him look funny. Especially when he wore those biscuit skin tone pants with a dark blue jacket, for a second, I thought, "where are the pants????" and then was like, this is PK drama, not some weird English drama to be that scandalous. smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Edited by mango.falooda - 9 hours ago
blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Posted: 8 hours ago

Urooj ke papa itney young or handsome kaisey hai

Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

Someone needs to tell the actor playing Shahnawaz that wearing such skinny pants makes him look funny. Especially when he wore those biscuit skin tone pants with a dark blue jacket, for a second, I thought, "where are the pants????" and then was like, this is PK drama, not some weird English drama to be that scandalous. smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

I noticed his skinny pants too and i guess lower body workouts aren't on his to do list..

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Posted: 6 hours ago

omg lmao 🤣

I can't forget that crazy eye makeup ushna mother had when someone was in hospital smiley37 And sufi omg how we used to rost him smiley36