Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

the whole searching the whole house for the money was cracking me up so much..while that was happening Adeel/Mustafa's sister was making the most hilarious faces..

and Rubab confirmed what i've been saying all these weeks, the dust in Mustajeena's room.. the whole house needs a deep clean..

Don't mind, but Adeel's sister makes very funny faces. Somehow I can't get over her character in Mayi ri, and she looks the same to me here as well, same reactions, same helplessness.smiley36

As to Mustafa's room, it was a living store room for the entire house, everyone kept dumping their stuff there. Bechari Sharjeena made that place a little liveable by cleaning, but deep cleaning is not possible. Ab shayad naya ghar saaf suthra rakhen.smiley36

Aazeen02 thumbnail

i bet she does improvs

Whatever she does, she's hilarious and irritating at the same time.

I hated her fake accent. But I realised, jiski puri personality hi fake ho, uske accent se kaisa bair...smiley36

Aazeen02 thumbnail

and i enjoyed the irritation caused by her ..

She was irritating AF. It took me a while to accept Sabeena back to normal characters...smiley36

PS: Same happened with Ushna Shah. I saw her in Balaa, and now my brain refuses to accept her in positive roles. I'm like - Ae jhooti... I don't believe... Ye zaroor phir koi saazish kar rahi hai.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 13 days ago

r/PAKCELEBGOSSIP - He he he

Looking forward to his bura waqt smiley41

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

They named 19 cat fight? Wasn't that ep18, ep 19 was Nadeel date

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_3FfjtCw9s/?img_index=1

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

what does this mean? will kmkt have 40 episodes? ary typically does around 32-34 episodes. i really hope it is not dragged but that FI actually wrote content for 40 episodes,

https://x.com/mainbhimusafir/status/1834605294917435641

oh wow! it looks like a successful world tour.. sold out crowd.. the world is their oyster now..