Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

‘Aunty you are the best mother in law’ is the joke of the year smiley37

"Aunty aap kehti hain toh main apologise kar leti hoon"

Is the scam of the year. Even Adeel can't pass that.smiley36

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I wish Mushu all the best. He's gonna make it big and rub on their face.
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Have they left....?smiley41 smiley36

Has screeching R's plan worked smiley15

Thank goodness she'll get personally screwed where she least expected...smiley26

Yeah. Everything worked... All her plans worked. And now God's plans will work. You wait Rubz!
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

"Aunty aap kehti hain toh main apologise kar leti hoon"

Is the scam of the year. Even Adeel can't pass that.smiley36

adeel’s side eye look’s killing me he knows it too in his heart that rub was the one behind all of this.
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

hello long time no seesmiley14

They have left, mus with junoon and sharju with teary eyessmiley19

Better out of that drain than being on roads.
Aazeen02 thumbnail

These words remind of a youtuber who was married to a guy called suraj who died during covid leaving a baby girl behind, then she got married to her brother in law. He also died in a car accident leaving her with two daughters. Her in laws were treating her badly she finally left that house and is now living on rent. Life is so unfair for some peoplesmiley19

Yeah I know. You are talking about Sapna Choudhary ie. Snappy_girls.

I felt very sorry for her. I remember the day I got to know her entire story, I cried so much that it induced migraine to me.

I on and off watch her vlogs, I was stumped to see the video where she told how Suraj used to hit her.

Thank God for small mercies that for a short time per say, but she got Rajveer as a husband who treated her well and loved her even more to compensate whatever his brother did.

Anyway, these days her vlogs look TMI to me, and her dialogue that "mujhse buri kismat kisi ki nahi ho sakti..." ... I feel she also overshares to gain sympathies.

Anyway, yes, that dialogue was used by them. But I used this dialogue remembering Hum Saath Saath Hain movie, where Mohnish Behl said to his brother in law when he was upset about him leaving the house and said- "Dukh toh iss baat ka hai ki apno ka saath chhoot gaya."

To which MB aka Vivek said-"Apne Phir ek honge."

Ps: sorry for my blabber.smiley36

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

adeel’s side eye look’s killing me he knows it too in his heart that rub was the one behind all of this.

Heart?Does he have onesmiley11

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I liked the episode,the build up was really good and it was needed bcs it’s going to impact Mustafa a lot,the way Adeel was throwing off Mustafa’s things while searching made me so mad,why the heck are you searching like that,messing up the room and breaking things,what kind of a vulture this guy is!I am just waiting for karma to strike to this whole family,they deserve no good and i hope Musjeena doesn’t forgive them!.

Fahad was impeccable yesterday,his body language,dialogue delivery;the desperation,the heartbreak,everything was portrayed so so beautifully by him!Hats off!I want more drama of this guy!!! Hania didn’t have much to do yesterday,but her silent presence throughout the episode was just wonderful.I am so proud of this girl bcs she is turning out to be an amazing actress,waiting for her to take up more roles and challenging ones at that bcs damn the girl has crazy potential!When she was leaving and the last glance she gave at that shitty house was absolutely heartbreaking and so resounding!

My heart broke for this two,they have tried so much to win this thankless ppl’s hearts but at the end it was the money that mattered?Not their sentiments not their good will,not their sacrifices,such a harsh reality in today’s world!