Announcements

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I got connected to this show instantly as there was a refreshing touch to the story & The chemistry between the lead Duo Krushal & Hiba is so captivating that you just fall in love with them… The start they gave to the show was top notch.. The build up of emotional intimacy between Jhanak & Anirudh is the major reason I strongly get connected to this show. There were never any cliché scenes, but their understanding towards each other, the slow burn just with their eye locks with so many unsaid things & the strong emotions were enough to get connected to them…

But after the Kashmir Track, show took a drastic turn for me. The characters we loved by our heart is not the same anymore. When writers change the Core Traits of the characters, then nothing makes the sense…

The show we loved is not the same anymore, it’s like we are seeing something completely different & unfortunately it’s not a pleasant change…. It’s been almost 300 episodes & people are waiting patiently for Anirudh & Jhanak to have some peaceful life, but instead of that we are getting more & more baseless misunderstandings & separation without even solving the earlier ones…

For every show to run Drama is needed & we understand that but it's not necessary to show extreme toxicity in the name of drama. Drama is needed with blend of light moments too… What we expect from writers & makers to have that balance of negativity & positivity along with the growth in lead couple's relationship….

You want to show woman empowerment, that’s really great but for that you guys changed Anirudh’s whole character traits. The guy who was so supportive towards Jhanak, the guy who wanted to pull out her from darkness, the guy who fought with everyone for career, for her dignity is now not even trying to understand her? Not trying to believe her? How can we accept this change?

Jhanak, The girl who is saying now that, she went ahead with physical intimacy that day cause she saw love for her in Anirudh’s eyes, signed the annulment papers without confronting anything with him…. And Anirudh, (What can I say, the writing itself is so foolish & confusing that he forgot the whole night just cause he had a fever) The guy who was so much in love with Jhanak, the guy who once claimed he won’t be able to live without Jhanak, is not even giving a thought that “There might be any truth in Jhanak’s claims”. Let forget the acceptance, but he is not even ready to understand her situation… This is not Anirudh whom you introduced to us, whom we loved by our heart. That Anirudh will never ignore Jhanak’s pain. The guy who was so understanding & so supportive, you have made him completely different person now…

I hope we will get back our original Anirudh & Jhanak Back. & there won't be continuous humiliation of an orphan girl anymore, who is already going through pregnancy at the age of 22. It's so disturbing to see a young girl is being treated like this at her every step, I can't even imagine the mental trauma she must be going through after all this…It’s mentally disturbing for me as a viewer, So just think about that character who is living that life & yet writers are not showing any positivity in her life. The only person with whom she has the deepest connection after her mother's death, whichh is Anirudh, you guys are not letting her live with him. The man whom she got married, who is her everything, you guys are snatching that person from her… Why can't they fight together against all the odds? Why can't he be her main support system like earlier? & It's not like we as an audience are demanding something extreme, we are asking for that support cause that's the guy Anirudh Bose is… He is the guiding angel of her life, please don't destroy the essence of RuNak, the beautiful couple which you yourself created….

The story & my beloved characters are ruined for me but for the love I have for my beautiful RuNak, I still hope for some meaningful & positive changes in the story. & We know the writers of our show are capable enough to mould the story with much needed positivity, growth & light hearted moments between leads & other characters along with necessary Drama…..

Edited by Sampada_14 - 1 months ago
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't know this will help or not. But this is for you Maya & Vira, for the initiative you girls are taking for the positive change..

Vira, tagging you here only as I didn't respond to your earlier post about post on 'X' app as I'm really not much active on twitter..

So, couldn't able to help you there, sorry.. hope this will be helpful, I don't even know it is fitting in that category of feedback or not 😃😃

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I got connected to this show instantly as there was a refreshing touch to the story & The chemistry between the lead Duo Krushal & Hiba is so captivating that you just fall in love with them… The start they gave to the show was top notch.. The build up of emotional intimacy between Jhanak & Anirudh is the major reason I strongly get connected to this show. There were never any cliché scenes, but their understanding towards each other, the slow burn just with their eye locks with so many unsaid things & the strong emotions were enough to get connected to them…

But after the Kashmir Track, show took a drastic turn for me. The characters we loved by our heart is not the same anymore. When writers change the Core Traits of the characters, then nothing makes the sense…

The show we loved is not the same anymore, it’s like we are seeing something completely different & unfortunately it’s not a pleasant change…. It’s been almost 300 episodes & people are waiting patiently for Anirudh & Jhanak to have some peaceful life, but instead of that we are getting more & more baseless misunderstandings & separation without even solving the earlier ones…

For every show to run Drama is needed & we understand that but it's not necessary to show extreme toxicity in the name of drama. Drama is needed with blend of light moments too… What we expect from writers & makers to have that balance of negativity & positivity along with the growth in lead couple's relationship….

You want to show woman empowerment, that’s really great but for that you guys changed Anirudh’s whole character traits. The guy who was so supportive towards Jhanak, the guy who wanted to pull out her from darkness, the guy who fought with everyone for career, for her dignity is now not even trying to understand her? Not trying to believe her? How can we accept this change?

Jhanak, The girl who is saying now that, she went ahead with physical intimacy that day cause she saw love for her in Anirudh’s eyes, signed the annulment papers without confronting anything with him…. And Anirudh, (What can I say, the writing itself is so foolish & confusing that he forgot the whole night just cause he had a fever) The guy who was so much in love with Jhanak, the guy who once claimed he won’t be able to live without Jhanak, is not even giving a thought that “There might be any truth in Jhanak’s claims”. Let forget the acceptance, but he is not even ready to understand her situation… This is not Anirudh whom you introduced to us, whom we loved by our heart. That Anirudh will never ignore Jhanak’s pain. The guy who was so understanding & so supportive, you have made him completely different person now…

I hope we will get back our original Anirudh & Jhanak Back. & there won't be continuous humiliation of an orphan girl anymore, who is already going through pregnancy at the age of 22. It's so disturbing to see a young girl is being treated like this at her every step, I can't even imagine the mental trauma she must be going through after all this…It’s mentally disturbing for me as a viewer, So just think about that character who is living that life & yet writers are not showing any positivity in her life. The only person with whom she has the deepest connection after her mother's death, whichh is Anirudh, you guys are not letting her live with him. The man whom she got married, who is her everything, you guys are snatching that person from her… Why can't they fight together against all the odds? Why can't he be her main support system like earlier? & It's not like we as an audience are demanding something extreme, we are asking for that support cause that's the guy Anirudh Bose is… He is the guiding angel of her life, please don't destroy the essence of RuNak, the beautiful couple which you yourself created….

The story & my beloved characters are ruined for me but for the love I have for my beautiful RuNak, I still hope for some meaningful & positive changes in the story. & We know the writers of our show are capable enough to mould the story with much needed positivity, growth & light hearted moments between leads & other characters along with necessary Drama…..

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Thankyou for the beautiful feedback, Sampada 🥰

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

I don't know this will help or not. But this is for you Maya & Vira, for the initiative you girls are taking for the positive change..

Vira, tagging you here only as I didn't respond to your earlier post about post on 'X' app as I'm really not much active on twitter..

So, couldn't able to help you there, sorry.. hope this will be helpful, I don't even know it is fitting in that category of feedback or not 😃😃

Thankyou dear , its a beautiful written feedback🥰

And I am just sharing a part of the campaign and there are other girls who are taking up much more efforts .

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Hi my dear friends,

I know you are invested in Jhanak and its thrilling storyline! The forum's discussion says it all.I can see never ending discussions and analysis of past, present and future tracks. Let's gather our thoughts and share them with the creators of our beautiful show (once ).

As loyal viewers of the show since the beginning, we've spent time and emotions on this show.But the recent drastic changes have left us confused. Mujhe kuch acha nahi lag raha 🥺🥺🥺

So please spend a few minutes to share your valuable feedback:

1.Pacing: Is the pacing of the story working for you?

2. Character changes: How do you feel about the changes in characters?Are the new developments in characters working for you?

3. Sensitive issues: How do you think the show handles pregnancy, marriage, and baby tracks?

4. Mental health impact: Is the show affecting your mental well-being?

5. Expected changes:Do you hope for a change in the current track? If so, what kind of change and why?

Any other suggestions apart from which I pointed out feel free to share .

Let's raise our concerns and let's make our voices heard! Together, we can make a difference.

Waiting eagerly for your feedback ❤❤

All the feed backs shared by the forum members shall be consolidated and addressed to the makers of the show. No names shall be used in the feedback sent to the makers and the channel.

Additionally , if anyone wants to make themself heard in person use the below mentioned email of the Production House , Magic Moments , and raise your concerns .

[email protected]

Subject line: "Unite Runak: A feedback from your loyal viewer"

Please use same subject line as it will count our efforts together and make the impact more powerful.

finally got to reply to ur post Maya smiley31 sorry for late reply..

Pacing…. I am just not getting the pacing from the time Ani returned from Kashmir.. from there I didn’t like anything in the story.. I think from there it’s almost 60 epis where story is going haywire smiley29

Character change … I am only liking Jhanak’s character getting stronger … but Ani smiley29 I really not getting him at all… till Mumbai track .. mostly when he goes to Mumbai & sees Jhansk.. he didn’t get to talk to her alone at all.. each time he wanted to approach her .. there was always Adi between her & him.. which started to poke him badlysmiley18… & jealousy started to take birth there … & Adi’s straight attack to him saying he will snatch Jhanak under his nose smiley36 & J giving importance & saying their relationship is personal then professional… there only his mind started to get poisoned 🤦‍♀️😡 against them both..

this show lacks logic in all sense .. so sensitive issues also lacks logic… just look at the way Appu is treated in the house 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I just watch the show for sake of watching smiley37 these all things don’t effect my mental health .. I have other stress only which is effected smiley36 then u watch show to feel relief smiley37 this show gives u more mental torture smiley37smiley44.. so I just watch & forget it smiley36… thanks to those Janamasthami epis … we don’t have to think much about Jhanak show smiley36

Current change is just leads misunderstanding to get solved … 1 year for show & we r still where we started smiley26smiley26

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

maya I have ranted .. feel free to correct it

Thankyou Vidya , for the feedback 🥰

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

finally got to reply to ur post Maya smiley31 sorry for late reply..

Pacing…. I am just not getting the pacing from the time Ani returned from Kashmir.. from there I didn’t like anything in the story.. I think from there it’s almost 60 epis where story is going haywire smiley29

Character change … I am only liking Jhanak’s character getting stronger … but Ani smiley29 I really not getting him at all… till Mumbai track .. mostly when he goes to Mumbai & sees Jhansk.. he didn’t get to talk to her alone at all.. each time he wanted to approach her .. there was always Adi between her & him.. which started to poke him badlysmiley18… & jealousy started to take birth there … & Adi’s straight attack to him saying he will snatch Jhanak under his nose smiley36 & J giving importance & saying their relationship is personal then professional… there only his mind started to get poisoned 🤦‍♀️😡 against them both..

this show lacks logic in all sense .. so sensitive issues also lacks logic… just look at the way Appu is treated in the house 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I just watch the show for sake of watching smiley37 these all things don’t effect my mental health .. I have other stress only which is effected smiley36 then u watch show to feel relief smiley37 this show gives u more mental torture smiley37smiley44.. so I just watch & forget it smiley36… thanks to those Janamasthami epis … we don’t have to think much about Jhanak show smiley36

Current change is just leads misunderstanding to get solved … 1 year for show & we r still where we started smiley26smiley26

Thankyou Ashu , for the feedback 🥰

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Hi my dear friends,

I know you are invested in Jhanak and its thrilling storyline! The forum's discussion says it all.I can see never ending discussions and analysis of past, present and future tracks. Let's gather our thoughts and share them with the creators of our beautiful show (once ).

As loyal viewers of the show since the beginning, we've spent time and emotions on this show.But the recent drastic changes have left us confused. Mujhe kuch acha nahi lag raha 🥺🥺🥺

So please spend a few minutes to share your valuable feedback:

1.Pacing: Is the pacing of the story working for you?

2. Character changes: How do you feel about the changes in characters?Are the new developments in characters working for you?

3. Sensitive issues: How do you think the show handles pregnancy, marriage, and baby tracks?

4. Mental health impact: Is the show affecting your mental well-being?

5. Expected changes:Do you hope for a change in the current track? If so, what kind of change and why?

Any other suggestions apart from which I pointed out feel free to share .

Let's raise our concerns and let's make our voices heard! Together, we can make a difference.

Waiting eagerly for your feedback ❤❤

All the feed backs shared by the forum members shall be consolidated and addressed to the makers of the show. No names shall be used in the feedback sent to the makers and the channel.

Additionally , if anyone wants to make themself heard in person use the below mentioned email of the Production House , Magic Moments , and raise your concerns .

[email protected]

Subject line: "Unite Runak: A feedback from your loyal viewer"

Please use same subject line as it will count our efforts together and make the impact more powerful.

Okay, am not going to be able to give a very detailed review of things due to lack of time but I will try my best to give succinct replies to the pertinent questions. Sorry for the delay, I totally missed a lot of tags because of my upcoming exams.

Firstly, in terms of pacing... it has been horrible, to say the least. Some episodes feel stretched out and some very fast with the corresponding traits to the pace being negative ones and positive ones respectively. This means, very toxic arcs are 10+ episodes while good developments tend to be cut short within 2-3 episodes. It may be what the TRP aunties want, but this is seriously nonconductive to the overarching plot of the show. smiley5

In terms of Character changes, I think between the leads the ML has been damaged the most. Ani has been degraded from his initial trajectory to the current one to prop up Jhanak the FL. Not to say Jhanak has been kept consistent. She has seen her peaks and troughs in the graph too. Overall, after the Kashmir track, I think most of the characters have had at least some changes. Even Arshi. She has suddenly become smart overnight. The ones untouched have less screen space compared to the Three pillars of the show. smiley18 And that says a lot tbh. smiley24

To talk about sensitive issues. Pregnancy and marriage have been made a caricature. Scientifically speaking Jhanak's pregnancy just defies logic imo.

Marriage, now that is a long talk. smiley29smiley44

Marriage in the show started with something culturally sensitive and became super insensitive after the reversal rasam by our pyaari Tammi and Lead's dismissal of the fact. Not just culturally but also legally. Even if the annulment is canceled because Jhanak is pregnant with Aniruddh's baby, it won't make any difference in the Bose crack house anyways. They are going to mistreat and berate her to their heart's content kyunki unki Pyaar bahu tho gussa hogi. Ani tho, I don't even wanna speak. The new precap said enough. smiley42

They started with Chotton's marriage and ended up with Appu's marriage. Jisse shadi karna chahiye, wo nahi kar raha. Jisse time lena chahiye, uska shaadi ho raha hai. Do I need to say more??smiley35

On that note, I miss Didimuni. She was fun and fierce. smiley41

Is she gonna come back anytime soon ya uska finish like Rahul?? smiley23 Now that is a name I haven't used in quite some time. smiley36

In terms of the Baby, I feel sad but not surprised that it isn't meant to grace this world. Shows how callously this has been handled. smiley20

My mental health?? Itna mein nahi dekh rahi hoon ki mera mental health ghum ho jaaye. smiley37

Expected changes.... I know it is futile to hope but I would like to give my opinion regardless. smiley44

Medically speaking she can do prenatal DNA testing to show on Ani's face that it is in fact, his kid. It's not so impossible and it's not as if she is poor. Uske Baad, I want her to know about her dad ASAP, so she gains some confidence and peace from the turmoil of not knowing who her father is. And for Ani, I feel this can actually show him a mirror of who he is about to become, the man he absolutely detests for driving his wife/lover to unaliving herself. A for sure Man in the mirror moment, one much needed to bring him back to the guy he once was, Empowering Jhanak to become the best version of herself. smiley1

I also find Appu's marriage track totally useless as I am unclear about the endpoint of this track. Is it so that Appu gets some support to flourish in her career? or are they trying to show she can have a kushal shaadi shuda zindagi as a normal person?? Cause I don't see Lallon being able to support her financially or his mother being emotionally supportive. Or are they planning to sideline Appu's character?? What is actually happening??smiley39. I need answers. Real ones I can believe anyways.

And there is nothing more for me to say about Chotton and his views on marriage or anything about his future really.

There are so many sensible sidetracks the makers can open without being repetitive and boring and it grates me to see they are deliberately destroying even the ones they have on right now. I can go on and on about this, but I would rather not. smiley30

Anyways, that's pretty much it. Well done makers.... I can see you have done a good number on the viewers. smiley32

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a month ago

Asmita - so beautifully penned. Love it! Have nothing to add,....you said it all.

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Firstly we love "Jhanak"..we love it with all our heart....and we believe this show is much better and different than other show...in terms lead pair"s chemistry...and their relationship building.....with correct tension and anticipation

For me it succeeded from the beginning because they were able to execute a very complex storyline with a lot of class and grace. It was not merely a story of bigamy as many are quick to dismiss. It was a story of three characters and their lives interwoven in extremely complex circumstances beyond their control....that was the hook for the audience that invested in that storyline.....

But now they are using these same tropes to extreme that we have started getting irritated with the things that we once loved......

I loved their Slow burn romance that mirrored the gradual development of feelings in a very real-world situations, providing depth and authenticity... where romantic relationship between characters develops gradually over time, building tension and anticipation. ....But now I think was all the slow burn even real!!Bcz I seeing a couple who has no trust, no understanding, they don't know how to communicate with eachother...they lie to eachother, they hide stuffs from other...they don't think twice before Insulting eachother in public space....Then what was that slow burn relationship building was about.....

They have not even confessed their feelings properly to eachother....A beautiful word like "I love you" has lost its beauty and speciality.... Their feelings and emotions for eachother is looking more volatile than hand granade.... always ready to explode...where is the healing nature of love!

The way they are playing with every character's core is beyond belief.... Jhanak considering her background,her past... watching her mother in those circumstances should have never done what she did.... being physical with her husband then signing the annulment is definitely not justified on her part...They are showing Arshi as per their own wishes.."intelligent and dumb selectively..her inspite of being an educated,,talented and successful young woman clinging on to a dead relationship for her obsession without any self-respect is so uncomfortable to see. Andiruddh... everything that defined him to us initially and made us fall for him has taken a 180 degree turn....He has always been a very responsible man...who destroyed his own peaceful life bcz of the responsibility he felt for an orphan....but now staging it in a such a way that he is not willing to accept his biggeest responsibility is not fair to that character..He hated BB for what he had done to Jhanak and her mother...now him standing exactly where BB was standing is a brutal thing to us..who have been invested 8-9 months of our life for these characters...That beautiful progressive man whom every woman would love to have is gone somewhere....

There is no strength to side-characters...the extreme suppression of weak Basu's by strong ones....joint family can be beautiful..thwy can show some positivity.and negetivity with leads can't be balanced by positivity of side characters...and amidst all the drama that is needed for TRP we only want a little positivity...few positive interactions in a week at least that will make us believe that essence of RuNak is intact...Is it too much to ask for???......Can Jhanak be empowered only by buchering RuNak!!! I am so sad that in order to show the strength in Jhanak,they had to introduce a baby making 22 yr old girl pregnant like this....and subjected to such character assassination...As if only motherhood can give a woman strength....Why can't there be any happiness in a 22 year old girl!!!!why will she always be subjected to such brutal mental trauma....show her empowered in its true sense......when she is a strength for herself & all her near ones as well.... someone who is capable of conquering the world on her own.....not someone who always needs other man's help....

When they are showing certain sensitive things like pregnancy, baby...there must be a little dignity to it.... Something that will highlight both the strength and vulnerability..But resorting to such unclassy, rough dialogues... making a tamasha of these things...using it as a gimmick to heighten the drama is only hampering the love we have for this show.....

After investing so many month of our life, loving Aniruddh and Jhanak , analysing them...we feel every emotions that they go through...And them being continuously unhappy, sad, always losing and surrendering is making us upset.... increasing the negetivity in our life only...And we don't want to leave the show that we once loved so much...that's why we are here...The way the writer's pen for these fictional characters impacts the minds and emotions of real people ...is something beyond imagination...

We just want to keep loving RuNak...show a character growth in them...how their love will be their strength...by overcoming their own insecurities...we are tired of seeing their love becoming the weakness...let it bring out the best in them..not worse...

A positive character growth on Ani....he must reflect his deep feelings for Jhanak ,be courageous enough to accept it and break up with Arshi....by talking and apologizing to Arshi for this mess and confusion gracefully and giving their relationship whatever respect he could give at least ...and conclude this suffocating dead relationship....

Show that his love for Jhanak was always pure...he was never against Jhanak...he did everything from "Aag" incident, to asking her to lose everything was for Jhanak.....

Even now even if Ani doesn't remember anything , he should be able to care for her and gradually trust her irrespective of that... Let him pass this test of love with flying colours....he loves Jhanak from his core...we believe that... please solidify this faith...

Let them talk....and clear their misunderstanding.... marriage was also forced on them...but they build a connection of emotional intimacy from there... pregnancy is also thrown on them...make them rebuild that bond of understanding and trust again...

Give us back those two beautiful of eyes that was brimming with pride and happiness for Jhanak and her success...Let them be the reason for eachother's empowerment.....

It is 2024...In today's time the narrative that in order to be empowered and successful woman you need to feel betrayed by your love...is not right for me...There are instances of some beautiful men who became the wind beneath the wings for Their woman and let them fly.... we have seen Aniruddh as a man like that..... please show some positivity.... through our beloved characters.....It should not always be a price that woman need to sacrifice....to get other

We understand creative liberty, we respect the maker's creativity...They gave us RuNak...but please they must look into what they are showing...recent scripts in particular...Are they proud of what they are showing?

Hiba and Krushal and their chemistry is definitely the heart and soul of the show...utilise their potential....Keep them at the centre....

There are ups and downs for every show and every writer....But show us positive intention...show us that we and our emotions matter to you as well.....And I am sure we will be supporting them ...

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: sanfan

Maya,

I don’t know if I can go as per the theme of the feedback point wise but will try to articulate my perspective of what’s ailing Jhanakland

At the outset, I believe a story is purely and purely a writer’s vision. It’s the writer’s prerogative how to bring to fruition their vision.

This serial hasn’t ended yet but the writers have reached a point where nothing they do beyond now is going to resurrect the charming love story for me. This I say even if they aim for a happy ending for Runak; with their bare hands, they have crushed to pulp the love story . From here on, it is purely a story of a woman asking for the rights for her yet unborn child and her journey to move away from the life she has led so far. Whither the love story? To see love from here would take a toll on anyone….

As a person who connects purely to the writing and nothing else distracts me from that. What can I can say about the writers? Have they lost their way or have they found nirvana? … This story always was about the past and present juxtaposition… I just misread the pair… I read it as Jhanak’s with Urvashi ( assuming she was the other woman in the tale) given her reservations about getting involved with Ani and let the more juicy BB- Ani dynamic recede in my memory. When Kashmir happened I had a doubt but let that slide thinking any closeness between them only fortified Jhanak’s resolve further to stay away. But in a case of blindsiding I missed this to be the twist

if the writers intended to reach a stage in the story when Ani and Jhanak will be where Jhanak’s parents were I would say they have spectacularly succeeded … so much so that the likeness in BB and Ani is astounding. If this was the intended for shock and awe… the writers have done it fantastically. If they wish to have a release valve for Ani, it is almost hidden from view. To tell them apart is almost difficult now even if I were to give Ani the creative benefit of doubt in not acknowledging the child as his.

Since I have no idea about the BB - Urvashi story, I can only assume, BB may have been just as wonderful guy like Ani who formed a bond with Urvashi… there’s nothing to suggest in the narrative that Urvashi regretted her love for BB, and all she wanted was for BB to acknowledge her child and she failed.

The story is now telling me that Jhanak is not like her mother. She is determined not to let what happened to her repeat in the case of her child and she has warned everyone about it. The story has now moved from the Ani- Jhanak axis to a Jhanak centric focus. The writers were able to cut the umbilical cord in one go… BUT THIS COULDNT BE THE AIM OF A STORY

WHY WOULD LEENA TAKE SO MUCH PAINS TO TELL US A SLOW BURN LOVE STORY IF THE AIM WAS TO REDUCE ANI TO A BB?

So, I hope that it’s not the aim. However If from this point, they wish to distinguish Ani from BB…. which they will do in all likelihood… it might resurrect the story for many viewers but not for me as this is not the way Ani was presented to me even in his worst phase…Ad shoot phase; if the writer is saying that men can have many redeeming qualities but their one quirk or trait is to be feared for.. “Main sirf tumhare liye bura hoon”, and that is the hallmark of their love story…I would like to tell writers to please spare us their writing skills… they skills are mediocre if after all this they want to show a love story meandering through hate, revenge, righteousness based on false premises, forgiveness hinging on greatness….good luck to them. In love like in life there are no guarantees… when we fall in love, we are always guided by instinct, if this is a story to warn women not to trust men, give up the pretence and put the money where the mouth is and show Jhanak move away completely.
Their belief in constructing a hero who is riddled with a flaw that they couldn’t even present properly….is my biggest grouse. What is the flaw that caused Ani to implode when they have shown him reconciling to a life away from Jhanak almost completely ( irrespective of his bout of jealousy) He came back to BH like any normal guy, upset perhaps but not unhinged…… Agreed… it can be tumultuous to have an ex come to your doorstep asking you for paternity recognition but what is causing Ani - the mastermind of so many battles to disintegrate in this manner?

I can think of a situation where this is possible but unfortunately the narrative isn’t indicative of it… sometimes a writer has to make a choice between whose pov is the story projecting? We are not Ani neither are we Jhanak… Makers can safely give us a small peep into his mind. I am speculating that Ani does not think Jhanak is pregnant as that is the only reason this story can even breathe…. ( maybe I am wrong)

Ani was always expected to have an arc which dealt with his mode of handling crises. Also his fear that Arshi will combust and harm Jhanak could be the underlying cause of his muddled decision making but writers couldn’t you think of a more nuanced twist that tested the lovers other than a twist in which you seem to show an otherwise caring man to develop traits hitherto unknown and implode in such a manner?

Othello is not a love story I hope writers writing to model on Shakespearean tragedies realise this. We are never in doubt that Desdemona & Othello will lose … they are set up to fail…

Don’t set up your love stories to fail. Make your love stories a way for people to keep their trust in love not lose it.

Maya, I am sorry this is a rambling note… just poured my thoughts as they came. Feel free to use the portions relevant, if you wish ❤️

This is my biggest issue as well. They took a core characteristic they hammered in from Day 1 (rahul, adi, the fly of the handle anger, inability to stay away from her and crushed it.

Even tho I do believe that Ani is doing whatever he is doing for Jhanak; just like Jhanak did for him with Tejas, and his main focus is keeping J safe from Arshi suicide attempt or Shristi' blackmail; the whole manner in which this has been executed is CHEAP!

The class this show once had with its slow build up, the humor in Ani's lying - all have been brutally killed. All we have seen Ani and J do to each other cannot be unssen; whatever the reason Ani is doing it for; because they are not giving the audience clues like you said; the main intent of the makers is for us to believe it and be upset. Instead of writing a love story that inspires; its been full blown toxicity; negativity - shock and awe kind of horrid story telling; making the viewer go into trauma. It's almost as if - let me do all I can so viewers dont get a single day of happiness or enjoyment; but are always hoping that's next in the story. Carrot dragged slowly and mercilessly with no intent to ever make J successful or Runak a reality. They feel if J is empowered trp will fall maybe - so this phase of her insult is dragged out. Everytime I think what more BH can insult her with, we can a new low. I'm glad trp dropped from last week. Sadistic makers.