Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 28 days ago
Today arshi said to Tanuja, agar aapke do betiyon mein se kisi ke sath aesa hua hota toh ya something like that I was ffing.. toh next is mimi pregnancy and I guess the rumours of Shehzada entering is true..
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Shubho wants to stop lalon and Appu marriage at any cost..

saw that clip only… till J is there she will spoil all their plans for sure smiley36…

Lallons family is better than this evil fraud family then … whole Bose family is evil πŸ‘Ώ

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Oh! But the frame with these twoπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

match made in heaven smiley27
Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Shubho wants to stop lalon and Appu marriage at any cost..

I only gave that tip about lalon’s paternity!!! Now at a time where baby Bose paternity reveal was significant, we got Lalon’s!! Chalo descending order of characters with a question markπŸ˜€

samarp2 thumbnail

From past year s telling she will break Arshi & Ani ,. & she is still doing that smiley26 again she is like I will bring Arshi back smiley26 & she will not bring her back smiley26smiley26

Do t know y all actors r repeating same dialouges from past 6 months smiley26smiley26

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

I was also waiting for him & meet J in hall on the way smiley36 even S reached home smiley37 but didn’t meet J & gang in hall smiley37

Where did he go?? He went to file a police complaint but now the mystery deepens.. khud gaayab.. I think we may have to file a missing person’s complaint- physical as well as character sahit πŸ˜ƒπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Where did he go?? He went to file a police complaint but now the mystery deepens.. khud gaayab.. I think we may have to file a missing person’s complaint- physical as well as character sahit πŸ˜ƒπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

even S telling Vinu he went somewhere smiley36 don’t know where smiley36

I think he went for Janamasthami programme smiley37smiley37smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail

Hey Shailusmiley31smiley31 how u been ? Long time ..

even u watching Jhanak smiley36

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

Looks like satisfying scene smiley42smiley42 finally Shubho is scared of someone … how cum his mom doesn’t remeber or recognize him πŸ€”πŸ€”β€¦ whole Bose family is mannerless, stupid & frauds

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_PB0ACShwL/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

When BH fortunes change Arshi/Shristi may buy BH get them out of trouble and keep all of them under her thumb....thats what seems likely from the montage.

Then BH will realize her true colors and start to appreciate Jhanak

Arshi wants to leave yet the evil clan wants her to stay...she will want to take revenge on all of them.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

When BH fortunes change Arshi/Shristi may buy BH get them out of trouble and keep all of them under her thumb....thats what seems likely from the montage.

Then BH will realize her true colors and start to appreciate Jhanak

Arshi wants to leave yet the evil clan wants her to stay...she will want to take revenge on all of them.

half the epi is with their nonsense drama πŸ™„πŸ™„.. from start she wants to leave & no one is allowing her to go .. she should just walk off .. it’s not like she is married smiley29