Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

he is acting like a physco smiley39 I am not able to understand his over reaction smiley39 y is he hating her in such extent smiley39 for what reason?

I know right? It’s sucks. Don’t know why such an extreme behavior. He was so much in love with her a while back. 😩

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

May be. I am thinking she might fall down from the steps accidentally but may be Ani will be late to help and she will end up mistaking him for sure. But if the paternity is not proven, Ani will not feel guilty like the way it is supposed to be. Since they are stressing on the DNA test after the baby is born, there is a possibility Janak will not be able to prove. But if MC happens without paternity, it won’t be impactful at all. The makers are keeping us on edge .

Remember Ani can get his memory back. They’ll go this route when they are ready to punish him

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

This quote works for Ani in his current situation smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-WvyAdT-de/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Folks! Please calm down..by reacting to every dialogue, evry facial expression and every move (or no move) of Anirudh, we are the ones giving the makers their desired results..they know that we all are more invested in Anirudh's characterisation and get affected by any minute deviation from his earlier self..that's why they are poking us with such promos.. please be assured of certain outcomes from this track;

1. Jhanak will no more be in love with Anirudh at the end of this track and completely be focused on her career. that's why movie audition, AK and Rudra are shown and have been kept relevant with important information to be shared by them in the future.

2. As I said, makers deliberately give such provocative dialogues to Anirudh to keep us hooked to the show. At the end of this track he will realise what Jhanak has claimed is true. He will be under severe guilt and repent for not trusting Jhanak. At the same time, he will be sure of his love for Jhanak.

3. MC must happen for the story to progress. Only this accident along with Brijbhushan identity reveal can make Jhanak turn hateful to Anirudh. Moreover, to show her a successful heroin, it is necessary. I think by Mrinalini's help, she will prove the paternity claim. But it will be too late by then. Srishti will make sure Jhanak considers this loss inflicted by Anirudh.

4. We will see Anirudh as a devastated lover and husband yearning for redemption, but not getting the chance to do so. ❀️

Edited by Dibya_C - 29 days ago
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I know right? It’s sucks. Don’t know why such an extreme behavior. He was so much in love with her a while back. 😩

exactly.. just makes no sense smiley24.. just before his return .. he wanted to talk to her.. was feeling so much for her .. missing her .. now suddenly acting like she is his enemy smiley29 .. like what she did? .. then prove her wrong if she is accusing u.. u can talk nicely with her .. u need to talk in alone to clear ur misunderstanding.. simply screaming won’t help out anyone
Dibya_C thumbnail

exactly.. just makes no sense smiley24.. just before his return .. he wanted to talk to her.. was feeling so much for her .. missing her .. now suddenly acting like she is his enemy smiley29 .. like what she did? .. then prove her wrong if she is accusing u.. u can talk nicely with her .. u need to talk in alone to clear ur misunderstanding.. simply screaming won’t help out anyone

U r talking logical now! πŸ˜‚

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Folks! Please calm down..by reacting to every dialogue, evry facial expression and every move (or no move) of Anirudh, we are the ones giving the makers their desired results..they know that we all are more invested in Anirudh's characterisation and get affected by any minute deviation from his earlier self..that's why they are poking us with such promos.. please be assured of certain outcomes from this track;

1. Jhanak will no more be in love with Anirudh at the end of this track and completely be focused on her career. that's why movie audition, AK and Rudra are shown and have been kept relevant with important information to be shared by them in the future.

2. As I said, makers deliberately give such provocative dialogues to Anirudh to keep us hooked to the show. At the end of this track he will realise what Jhanak has claimed is true. He will be under severe guilt and repent for not trusting Jhanak. At the same time, he will be sure of his love for Jhanak.

3. MC must happen for the story to progress. Only this accident along with Brijbhushan identity reveal can make Jhanak turn hateful to Anirudh. Moreover, to show her a successful heroin, it is necessary. I think by Mrinalini's help, she will prove the paternity claim. But it will be too late by then. Srishti will make sure Jhanak considers this loss inflicted by Anirudh.

4. We will see Anirudh as a devastated lover and husband yearning for redemption, but not getting the chance to do so. ❀️

I too feel similar thing will happen atleast .. unintentionally he will become like her dad BB .., whom he hated the most.. he even hates S for doing that with J’s mom… the way Rudr yesterday told Adi.. it was clear..

but now hating J all of sudden don’t know at all.. he is mad at her for Adi & her closeness is for sure … but that only he is taking it in such extent.. means his jealousy is blinding him so badly smiley39

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

U r talking logical now! πŸ˜‚

I always talk logical dear smiley14smiley37 u think I never talked logically smiley6smiley36smiley37
Dibya_C thumbnail

I too feel similar thing will happen atleast .. unintentionally he will become like her dad BB .., whom he hated the most.. he even hates S for doing that with J’s mom… the way Rudr yesterday told Adi.. it was clear..

but now hating J all of sudden don’t know at all.. he is mad at her for Adi & her closeness is for sure … but that only he is taking it in such extent.. means his jealousy is blinding him so badly smiley39

That's his character flaw.. jealousy, short temper and doubt, when it is about Jhanak he is driven by these emotions..We have seen that earlier also..Moreover, this time it's a major accusations! So I am ready to give him benefit of doubt, no matter how terrible I feel for his behaviour πŸ’”

Edited by Dibya_C - 29 days ago
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

360Β° turn without any sense daldya....stupid makers πŸ‘Š