Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

He might plan something so Janak can have miscarriage.

β€œTum yeh kabhi sabit nahi kar paugi ki yeh bacha mera hai!” That’s a foreshadowing guys.. I never thought Leena will be so brutally cruel and toxic.. miscarriage is going to happen and J won’t be able to prove herself…. that’s the reason they are stressing that only after the kid is born dna test can be done.. I don’t think ani will plan miscarriage but I am sure in this meeting he will suggest for abortion instead of ruining her and everyone’s lives… with each track the toxicity keeps increasing.. don’t expect anything good from this show…
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PPak

There is only one worse thing he can do. He’s done everything else.

Do you think we will get Anishi baby? I want to see him make love to her - so i can move on πŸ™‚

If all he is doing, is because he is angry how can he be redeemed at all?

They delayed Mrinalini just so J can get credit for it. It does seem like J with stating Appu dl’s wedding will be at home; etc. is asserting her rights. If Shubo puts his plan of calling lalon a thief - it will be J to the rescue. I like this side of her. I can’t believe BH evil folks are quiet.

May be after the leap we can see Anishi’s baby. But I believe we won’t get their intimate scenes explicitly. But if baby is shown, we can understand.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

β€œTum yeh kabhi sabit nahi kar paugi ki yeh bacha mera hai!” That’s a foreshadowing guys.. I never thought Leena will be so brutally cruel and toxic.. miscarriage is going to happen and J won’t be able to prove herself…. that’s the reason they are stressing that only after the kid is born dna test can be done.. I don’t think ani will plan miscarriage but I am sure in this meeting he will suggest for abortion instead of ruining her and everyone’s lives… with each track the toxicity keeps increasing.. don’t expect anything good from this show…

May be. I am thinking she might fall down from the steps accidentally but may be Ani will be late to help and she will end up mistaking him for sure. But if the paternity is not proven, Ani will not feel guilty like the way it is supposed to be. Since they are stressing on the DNA test after the baby is born, there is a possibility Janak will not be able to prove. But if MC happens without paternity, it won’t be impactful at all. The makers are keeping us on edge .

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Nazar lag gayi humare RuNak ko Leena ki kali nazarsmiley19

Koi khusi naam ki cheez he nahe hai😣

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is literally us. I saw this yesterday and had a great laugh because this is exactly what Leena is doing to us smiley7
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Manoshono

This is literally us. I saw this yesterday and had a great laugh because this is exactly what Leena is doing to us smiley7

I remembered Vira after seeing this reel smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Nazar lag gayi humare RuNak ko Leena ki kali nazarsmiley19

Koi khusi naam ki cheez he nahe hai😣

he is acting like a physco smiley39 I am not able to understand his over reaction smiley39 y is he hating her in such extent smiley39 for what reason?
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

He will take stand for Jhanak with invisible ppl only!! Tammi toh hamesha chup chup chup karaati haiπŸ˜„

yesterday the way he was making faces smiley36 I thought he will speak something I was waiting for that smiley44smiley36 & no result πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™„πŸ˜‚
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

I'll tell you what Jhanak should do now after an open challenge like this from Ani. Go and challenge their annulment and make ani shi marriage null and void.

Yaa I hope so.. she can tell them I am asking my wife rights back smiley16 even he wanted that that time.. let’s see how they all will react ..
Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ya i m so numb n scared. The way Ani shouting at Jhanak on promo, well Jhanak too screaming