Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa exactly.. makes no sense .. like rushed script without thinking smiley39

Do you think he will plan something for miscarriage? I am dreading that too.

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Yaa exactly.. makes no sense .. like rushed script without thinking smiley39

Now also Janak is talking gol gol in stead of reminding him about the night and what transpired between them.

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Yaa saw promotes hrs ago smiley37 ML name is Anurag smiley37smiley37 he will be Ani’s long lost brother smiley36 as Shubho is there smiley36 may be his dad smiley37

ML seems like shubo only, facial features

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Do you think he will plan something for miscarriage? I am dreading that too.

no I don’t think., he will never harm her .. he loves her.. but right now his anger is more.. but he is not that bad to harm her .. y he will do that
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I'll tell you what Jhanak should do now after an open challenge like this from Ani. Go and challenge their annulment and make ani shi marriage null and void.

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

I'll tell you what Jhanak should do now after an open challenge like this from Ani. Go and challenge their annulment and make ani shi marriage null and void.

How he confidently says that she can’t prove the paternity.

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PPak

Yes they shud go this route. I will be interesting! Totally an unexpected twist! N more power to women! J renters the BH n Brij Bhushan exposed... That cud be the next track...

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

How he confidently says that she can’t prove the paternity.

There is only one worse thing he can do. He’s done everything else.

Do you think we will get Anishi baby? I want to see him make love to her - so i can move on πŸ™‚

If all he is doing, is because he is angry how can he be redeemed at all?

They delayed Mrinalini just so J can get credit for it. It does seem like J with stating Appu dl’s wedding will be at home; etc. is asserting her rights. If Shubo puts his plan of calling lalon a thief - it will be J to the rescue. I like this side of her. I can’t believe BH evil folks are quiet.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So in Durga show smiley36 ML name is Anurag smiley37smiley37 another character who will be sacrificed later smiley37.. saw Shubho there smiley36 may be his is Anurag’s dad smiley36smiley36

Ani ka toh satyanash ho gaya, Anu ki baari hai! best of luck Anurag!!

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

don’t even start me with that Chooton smiley37 yesterday I was telling someone smiley36 when she said from 3 epis she found him as boring & useless smiley37smiley37smiley37 I was like not 3 from start the time he found out both leads live each other what did he do πŸ˜‘πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‘πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ nothing .. just nothing at all 😑😑😑😑😑 .. that’s y mine & Shubho opinion is same on him .. useless & kisi kaam ka nahin smiley37smiley37smiley7

Yaa Lallon on top smiley37 one story is not proper & we have other one smiley29

& now Bips & Shrishti also have not much to do smiley37smiley37 their work also Ani only stole smiley37

He will take stand for Jhanak with invisible ppl only!! Tammi toh hamesha chup chup chup karaati haiπŸ˜„