Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: MeenaRM

but I m sure they will turn vani positive in future and try to win raghav back.dont think dey keep her negative long time just like other itv serial.

yes it is possible she'll turn positive. May be later makers will justify that she did wrong under influence of her mother.

MeenaRM thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

yes it is possible she'll turn positive. May be later makers will justify that she did wrong under influence of her mother.

one good thing is she is clearly there for revenge.now I m happy no one will call raghav mishri as cheaters like other tv serial.😂😂
MeenaRM thumbnail

https://youtu.be/1Nl9yEXcMZg?si=09-v5XW_bvgnMGcS

So raghav defended mishri, vaani's plan failedsmiley36

Vaani is real snake🐍

vani doing everything under raghav wife image.she don't know about raghav mishri marriage truth.so mishri may save d family this time revealing d truth. or vani may successful in throwing mishri out later raghav find out d truth.
Pearl_219 thumbnail

vani doing everything under raghav wife image.she don't know about raghav mishri marriage truth.so mishri may save d family this time revealing d truth. or vani may successful in throwing mishri out later raghav find out d truth.

family Is already against her may be raghav believe vanni too. But she can't stay out of this house for long. Because she is fl so for trp she'll come back to expose vaani didi.something will surely happen.

Pearl_219 thumbnail

I think wedding truth will be out soon may be mishri will be forced to reveal their wedding truth. Because both mother daughter are planning against her and raghav. May be to save raghav and his family she'll do and may be raghav will misundestand her and ask her to leave.

MeenaRM thumbnail

I think wedding truth will be out soon may be mishri will be forced to reveal their wedding truth. Because both mother daughter are planning against her and raghav. May be to save raghav and his family she'll do and may be raghav will misundestand her and ask her to leave.

ya by seeing raghav continuously supporting mishri misunderstanding going to happen for sure😓
Pearl_219 thumbnail

ya by seeing raghav continuously supporting mishri misunderstanding going to happen for sure😓

and this track will be liked by trp audience smiley22

MeenaRM thumbnail
Raghav not even open his mouth seeing vani's rude behaviour and mishri need to know her limit even after seeing them close she just entered their room.i know it's for medicine but still vani is there na.both r irritating in today's episode.vani always irritate me so no need to say anything particular about her behaviour
Pearl_219 thumbnail

Raghav is in his own zone.He is in confused state.may be that's why he isnt observing vasni's abnormal behaviour.He is in love with mishri.You can't slap a person like this even if he/she is your servant.

The way vaani looked at good bua, she feels like a real psycho😃.from start kalpana choose raghav to take revenge from raghav's family. Now her daughter joined her hand✋I thought vaani would be different but she is like her mother.

Her mother had given one of her kidneys to raghav's grandmother. And his grandmother promised her to make her DIl. But raghav's father was in love with parwati. He married her. May be raghav's evil bua know their plan.

Both are taking revenge of this thing.

Vaani's father is useless.🤣He is standing like a khamba 🤣

i don't understand why they introduced samarth. He can come later.

Edited by Pearl_219 - a day ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail

Raghav not even open his mouth seeing vani's rude behaviour and mishri need to know her limit even after seeing them close she just entered their room.i know it's for medicine but still vani is there na.both r irritating in today's episode.vani always irritate me so no need to say anything particular about her behaviour

mishri should knock but she came like that it is her room😃haan we understand it is your room. smiley36