Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeenaRM thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Utkarsha999

Raghav ajib hai

Vani se shadi ho gayi to khush raho na kyu mishri ke liye restless ho rahe ho mishri ko maid bola aur phir khud hi sad looks de raha tha smiley24

Is show ke VMs jyada achhe hote hai actual episodes se completely rushed show bana diya hai smiley44

raghav is confused he started feeling for mishri but afraid of vani thinking she may end her life.
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MeenaRM

I think dey don't want to leave raghav mishri alone in this house๐Ÿ˜‚.raghav is not at all going to believe anything against vani

ok rehne do good for raghav and mishri they both can observe her true face. smiley17
Pearl_219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Utkarsha999

I think they are confused ki aage kya dikhaye is liye last moment par track change kar dete hai

Ab vani ko suddenly grey bana diya without any strong reason

vaani ko ubhe negative banana he nahi chahea tha, phir samarth ko bhi le aaye. Phele baqe evil logon ka chapter to close ker lo.
Pearl_219 thumbnail

raghav is confused he started feeling for mishri but afraid of vani thinking she may end her life.

he only loves mishri but he has fear that after listening his marriage truth she will take her life.

Her mental state is not ok.

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

my dear, here I am, I haven't been there for a long time, but now I'm here to comment a little on the events in the series.

zajedno thumbnail

I agree with you, they always manage to screw up new events.

zajedno thumbnail

raghav is perfectly alright wt is mishri doing there in nurse uniform๐Ÿ˜‚now its going to be full of vani drama๐Ÿ˜ก

Vanna has been relatively calm until now, and now she will go crazy with Mishri.
zajedno thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

So finally vaani is showing her true colors. She married raghav to take revenge smiley36

Mishri has doubt on samarth. So real attacker was samarth. After attack ranjeet appeared there and mishri thought that he attacked raghav.

So now vaani is behind raghav or it is just a plan to expose samarth? smiley37

We audience are confused, may be this is plan of mishri and her Didi๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

Why she married to him in hospital just to take revenge she can easily send him with any crime. Why she did fake marriage.

Or she really trapped him to take revenge just to control her so he never go back to mishri.

Then in that case she don't know mishri is raghav's real wife.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

Too much evil people in this show all are behind raghav๐Ÿ˜‚

the last sentence is really the best description. Many evil people are around Raghav. And I said about Vanna from the beginning that she was evil.
zajedno thumbnail

omg I really don't want another fb๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

here it seems that there will be more likes thrown in and entangled in this story. I think Raghav is paying for the sins of his parents.

zajedno thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Don't know where this serial is heading. This serial is running with speed of 120.๐Ÿ˜‚

hahaha everything happens really fast and some things remain hidden as mysteries.