Posted: 7 days ago

https://youtu.be/F9iISjtGc9A?si=UOSk-_g9WZVTBDhw

Ub kar lo suicide vaanismiley36

Now raghav's family will hate her more.

MeenaRM thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Vaani is saying to raghav's family that mushri is dishonest not picking my phone and she is using raghav's phone etc etc.

Bahi injured person ko cycle par ke ja rahe ha itne baarish mein woh tumse baat kare. First answer who is responsible for this incident? Who lied to him?

She is evil 😈

Drama queen.

she is d responsible but looking at her condition she is going to blame mishri more.raghav also not in that condition to stop her.dont know whats going to happen
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MeenaRM

cycle is much more better than scooty na that's yπŸ˜‚

Yeh thora ziada he unrealistic ho jaata agar jungle mein scooty mil jaate πŸ˜‚

Kon chorta scooty wahansmiley37

That scooty was just for promoπŸ˜‚

Pearl_219 thumbnail

she is d responsible but looking at her condition she is going to blame mishri more.raghav also not in that condition to stop her.dont know whats going to happen

For guilt trip she'll do and may be for more drama vaani will ask mishri to leave raghav. This time mishri will definitely leave. Because she consider herself responsible for raghav's and vaani's condition.

Later raghav will stop her.

MeenaRM thumbnail

For guilt trip she'll do and may be for more drama vaani will ask mishri to leave raghav. This time mishri will definitely leave. Because she consider herself responsible for raghav's and vaani's condition.

Later raghav will stop her.

I think so she may remember raghav confession about loving Vani in d jungle and leave
Pearl_219 thumbnail

I think so she may remember raghav confession about loving Vani in d jungle and leave

May be after sending him to hospital. Because bua ko call hospital se aye ha. And then raghav will realize his feelings.
Pearl_219 thumbnail

But this time he'll not let her go alone because he saw a man who attacked mishri. So he'll say that mishri's life is in danger so he can't take risk. This will surely upset vaani more.

Pearl_219 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/bgk29bN8KDM?si=tbzLnT5mUckn4LDK

They are also making fun of cycle πŸ˜‚

MeenaRM thumbnail

May be after sending him to hospital. Because bua ko call hospital se aye ha. And then raghav will realize his feelings.

I m sure this vani create drama in hospital she just don't like mishri saving raghav life.

Utkarsha999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Aaj to Raghshri interviews ki barish ho rahi hai and they are so cute in all their interviews smiley42

Offscreen chemistry achhi hi dono ki jo onscreen bhi dikhti hai

Nami cutely tease karta rehta hai shruti kosmiley37 but she's so humble and respectful towards Nami smiley20