Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rasku thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: MeenaRM

corret vani saved her after d wedding and mishri told her na she is not with her husband.her anger is justified but how she forget everything it's always mishri who trying to unite them

Very disappointed to see vani being negative .. I thought vani is letting raghav and his family hate her so that he and his family can try understand mishri , respects her as she deserves, n move on ... But feel do bad to see vani as villan .. I loved vani as mishri's sister .. she was so damn sweet .. but now , it's like , here she comes huh :(

MeenaRM thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rasku

Very disappointed to see vani being negative .. I thought vani is letting raghav and his family hate her so that he and his family can try understand mishri , respects her as she deserves, n move on ... But feel do bad to see vani as villan .. I loved vani as mishri's sister .. she was so damn sweet .. but now , it's like , here she comes huh :(

Mee too thought her mom emotionally black mail her and she going to do everything under her mom's influence and dey turn her positive again.but yesterday episode🙄
Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

New promo

I hope raghav mishri ko support kare apne uncle ko blindly trust na kare

https://youtu.be/puHGL1PvYfA?feature=shared

MeenaRM thumbnail
Hope so no more misunderstanding and torture for mishri
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I'm sorry that you were disappointed, but that's how it should have been. She can't stay positive then Mishri turns out to be a monster. He has to turn Vanna into a negative person so that Raghav turns to Mishra.

Edited by zajedno - 20 days ago
zajedno thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

New promo

I hope raghav mishri ko support kare apne uncle ko blindly trust na kare

https://youtu.be/puHGL1PvYfA?feature=shared

this is a nice announcement, but I think it's just a dream.
zajedno thumbnail

mom is a very evil woman, she wants to awaken that in Vanna as well, so that Vanna will be an evil person like her mother.

zajedno thumbnail

we all hope for that, but I think it's still a long way off.

MeenaRM thumbnail

Originally posted by: zajedno

mom is a very evil woman, she wants to awaken that in Vanna as well, so that Vanna will be an evil person like her mother.

no it all a drama by vani raghav and mishri to caught ranjith.if raghav already knows d truth wts d need to behave this much rude with mishri.seems like dey going to reveal d truth only after vani raghav marriage.like seriously 😳
zajedno thumbnail

it is possible that it will happen. we'll see in the next episodes.