Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Utkarsha999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

Mishri is far better than doormat jhanak, vaiju, imlie all sitara fls related to shows which has similar storyline like this show

Mishri is like lajjo from Gustakh dil it also had similar storyline but there after marriage with fl ml took some time but at the end he choices his wife and leaved his bf for good and another fl just simply went to abroad instead of turning villain

I wish Raghav won't marry Vani and if he can then mishri deserves someone else

Already I'm disappointed after seeing Raghav's manhandling with mishrismiley21 I know he is a good person and genuinely cares for mishri but my cutie pie doesn't deserve this humiliation

Utkarsha999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

This is the Appreciation post for mishri's director for this type of brilliant scenessmiley42https://www.instagram.com/p/C-F7jhhv891/?igsh=MWlob3Rnd25wa29pbQ==

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Utkarsha999

This is the Appreciation post for mishri's director for this type of brilliant scenessmiley42https://www.instagram.com/p/C-F7jhhv891/?igsh=MWlob3Rnd25wa29pbQ==

really, one of the most beautiful scenes so far.
zajedno thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Not at all bas aise hi bol diya tha smiley36

hahaha then you express yourself really well-
zajedno thumbnail

Aisa hi ho raha hai 😞I think out of anger Raghav lost his presence of mind why mishri gives poison to his mother🤷‍♀oh come on raghav she's not that bad

https://youtu.be/vBeuqTKXmZQ?feature=shared

uh tough scene. how he kicks her out of the house. I really feel sorry for her in this scene.
zajedno thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeenaRM

She acted like mixing something in d sweet

she is cute and acts cute. she reminds me of an actress who, like her, was a bit silly.

zajedno thumbnail

According to sbb segment mishri's plan badly backfires on her now I can understand raghav's frustration

uh, just now it's messed up.
zajedno thumbnail

Originally posted by: Utkarsha999

Mishri is far better than doormat jhanak, vaiju, imlie all sitara fls related to shows which has similar storyline like this show

Mishri is like lajjo from Gustakh dil it also had similar storyline but there after marriage with fl ml took some time but at the end he choices his wife and leaved his bf for good and another fl just simply went to abroad instead of turning villain

I wish Raghav won't marry Vani and if he can then mishri deserves someone else

Already I'm disappointed after seeing Raghav's manhandling with mishrismiley21 I know he is a good person and genuinely cares for mishri but my cutie pie doesn't deserve this humiliation

the plot is playing out nicely for now. Although the plot is a little drawn out, it still has its own story. Mishri is a bit like Cinderella at the moment, everyone is forcing her to do something and she just wants him, her husband, to be happy.
Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: zajedno

uh, just now it's messed up.

Raghav's uncle become headache now when he will get punished I wish raghav and mishri put that evil molester behind the bars very soon smiley7

Rasku thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

Raghav's uncle become headache now when he will get punished I wish raghav and mishri put that evil molester behind the bars very soon smiley7

Yessss .... Waiting for it ... Raghav & Mishri understand each other so well... Every scene between them is so awwwweeee