Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: zajedno

And that's not right. If he was the main character in the series, then how can they throw him to be another character.

Namish was the male lead. But due to the low TRPs Mitree makers made huge changes.. they killed his character and ended the other female role.. and introduced a new track with a new ML.

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: awida

I agree. Adding a new actor for the other female lead is better than making them fight over one ML.

Awida, you and I know what the series looks like when they replace the main actors. do you remember IKRS when Aisha left it was hard to watch her replacement. At least it was hard for me
zajedno thumbnail

Namish was the male lead. But due to the low TRPs Mitree makers made huge changes.. they killed his character and ended the other female role.. and introduced a new track with a new ML.

hat's nonsense. I don't think it's that series anymore.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zajedno

Awida, you and I know what the series looks like when they replace the main actors. do you remember IKRS when Aisha left it was hard to watch her replacement. At least it was hard for me

I don't remember , so Aisha left? How could I forget? I am aging fast I guess. smiley36

I am against replacements. But I am fine with new actors joining the shows, with the old actors assaying their own characters.

zajedno thumbnail

I don't remember , so Aisha left? How could I forget? I am aging fast I guess. smiley36

I am against replacements. But I am fine with new actors joining the shows, with the old actors assaying their own characters.

hahaha we are really getting old hahahha. I also like the introduction of new characters, but not replacements, not at all.
Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Maine us show ki clips dekhi hai namish ka character maitri (shenu parikh) ke character ke sath achha dikhta tha woh dono BFF hote hai phir namish ki wife ka character out of jealousy villain ban jata hai I think

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

I saw namish in Swaragini, Mai mayke chali jaungi, ye mere humsafar and Vidya

He's a very good actor smiley20glad to see him once again as a Raghav

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Aaj kya hua episode me

Precap dekhkar lag raha hai mishri ne double cross kar diya hai raghav ji ko smiley36pehle officially wife accept kariye then suhagrat mishri rocked raghav shocked smiley37

MeenaRM thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Aaj kya hua episode me

Precap dekhkar lag raha hai mishri ne double cross kar diya hai raghav ji ko smiley36pehle officially wife accept kariye then suhagrat mishri rocked raghav shocked smiley37

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚he going to miss her badly after throwing her out
Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeenaRM

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚he going to miss her badly after throwing her out

Yes because she's like rainbow in his black and white life 😁