Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

The one I ve taken in shop which I said I will give yesterday and couldn't complete. I m just slow smiley19smiley37

Slow ho to kya hua? Your banners are absolutely beautiful.😍 They are worth the wait.❤️
SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

Connections solved but I will send my answers at last minute like today😎

Waah Ms. Topper, u r rocking it again haan. Badhaismiley36
minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

Connections solved but I will send my answers at last minute like today😎

Aapse yahi expected that topper ji 😎
Abc775 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

I feel like they must be easy one too . Its just we couldn't get it smiley19smiley37

Hope we find it soon smiley40

Yes hope we find those soonsmiley1

Isme google isn't helping as wellsmiley37

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: foreverlazy

One quick question about the themes - would you only be looking for one specific answer or as long as a theme makes sense or is close to what you were looking for, we'd get a point? Like, in your example you had 'drama, mystery, romance' and said genres would be a theme, but if someone had answered movies or books, would that then be incorrect?

As long as you are close to the theme and it makes sense, then I would accept it. So like the example you gave would be fine. But if the theme was "genre" and you said "writing" that wouldn't work because writing is too broad and covers a lot of stuff.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Round 1 was good.smiley31

Round 2 - Ye kya hein?smiley29

Before I figure out the connections, I have a question.

Using your example, if we say moderators or part of development team instead of CMs, will we get bonus points?

Cheers..

Yes. As long as you are close to theme it will still count.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

Yay….all correct. Google baba ki jaismiley41

I request you to Cancel 19th clue Shreya. You accepted both the answers “A drug and Drugs.”

Some might not have answered that question due to the negative points for incorrect answers and thinking “Drugs” did not fit in the crossword.

Yeh koi social media nahi hai jo cancel culture chalega. smiley37

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Same. smiley36 I hope the Scores are accumulated and I get saved based on round 1.

Last place bhi chalega. Don't want to get eliminated bas.

Eliminations are done based on the round's points, but leaderboard is cumulative. smiley36

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

So if for example first mini round, we get 2 connections right but one wrong, we get zero points?

What if we dont get the connection fully right but get the theme right?smiley36

Yes to first question.

For second question, you would still get 3 bonus points if you get all 3 themes correct or however many themes you get right, you will still get those bonus points.

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Omg! I'm so happy & surprised to pass this round despite not playing crosswords often before smiley43smiley40

I almost forgot to submit my answer smiley44Thank you for the last moment reminder, Minion smiley27

Congratulations to all who passed this round smiley31