Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriyaArshiSarun thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

After seeing Round 2 mujhe din me taare dikh gaye smiley29 and I'm sure I will get eliminate for this round smiley19

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

That's why I love your games. smiley37smiley40

Same thought process. I think I have scored full but let's wait and see. ADRUG seems a bit twisted or wierd but only that was fitting here.

Also I am really surprised it's NINE NINE for 15. I had no idea, just checked show name and it fit. smiley39

Aur mujhe 15 ke liye Meta ne "Cool, cool" answer diya tha🫠

Aur usse bhi upar woh detectives ke favourite movies mein teeno ka answer "Die Hard" diya tha and that's when I realized ki mere saath scam ho raha haismiley8

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

Yay….all correct. Google baba ki jaismiley41

I request you to Cancel 19th clue Shreya. You accepted both the answers “A drug and Drugs.”

Some might not have answered that question due to the negative points for incorrect answers and thinking “Drugs” did not fit in the crossword.

19th ke answer ke liye mein credit dena chaahungi 5 star ko jisne mujhe sikhaaya hai 'Eat 5 star, do nothing' isliye I just went with A Drugsmiley16

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun

After seeing Round 2 mujhe din me taare dikh gaye smiley29 and I'm sure I will get eliminate for this round smiley19

same u are not alone smiley37 Iss baar to Google baba bhi kuch nahi kar skte
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun

Same. smiley36 I hope the Scores are accumulated and I get saved based on round 1.

Last place bhi chalega. Don't want to get eliminated bas.

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce

Aur mujhe 15 ke liye Meta ne "Cool, cool" answer diya tha🫠

Aur usse bhi upar woh detectives ke favourite movies mein teeno ka answer "Die Hard" diya tha and that's when I realized ki mere saath scam ho raha haismiley8

Tumhara experience sunke i tried Meta just nowsmiley36 (i know foolish move) nd it gave me headachesmiley44

But it did helped me little after i helped it wid my thought processsmiley17

Edited by RainOfDew - 1 months ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

Connections solved but I will send my answers at last minute like today😎

smiley3smiley32 Itna Jaldi? smiley39

I couldn't make head and tail or it. Will solve Tomorrow Night without stress. smiley36

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

Connections solved but I will send my answers at last minute like today😎

First send them to me so I can double check for any mistakes you madesmiley9

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

The points are with each question. So if you skip Q3 and answer Q4 and you answer Q4 fully correctly, then you will get 9 points for Q4. But all 3 connections have to be right to get points. And bonus points are for theme. So if you don't send me a theme, then that's fine as well. You won't lose any points for that.

So if for example first mini round, we get 2 connections right but one wrong, we get zero points?

What if we dont get the connection fully right but get the theme right?smiley36

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: foreverlazy

I got to the third set of words and now I need a nap. smiley19

Those are easy, wait until you get to the last one. I changed my answers 5 times before finally sending.smiley37