Jimmy Jab Season 7: NY Times Games (R5 Ans + Results pg 89 + 90) - Page 27

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Look like I'm not alone smiley36 Many of us having chakar after seeing 👀 this round smiley37

Bee222 thumbnail

If you solve the first one fully and correctly, you will get 3 points. For the second one that increases to 5 points, then 7 points for the third one, 9 points for the fourth one, and 11 points for the fifth one. You can also get 1 bonus point for each theme you guess. This means that for each question you can get up to 3 bonus points.

So does each qstn have pts attached to it or is it based on the no of qstns I'm solving? Like if I get Q1 and 2, then miss 3 and get 4, do I get 9 pts or 7 pts for that Q4?

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Jo eliminated ho gye bach gye iss toucher se and jo nahi hue welcome to hell smiley37

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

For me only 19thsmiley36 Which i understood after googling whole day🫠

Maine drugs, cocaine, ecstasy ke saare synonyms search kiye but found nothing starting with Asmiley37 phir pata chala its A drugsmiley37

PriyaArshiSarun thumbnail

Jitne ans diye sare correct Hai bas ek ans nahi likha and you know which one.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevilHere

Come on Shreya you are more evil than this smiley15

Abhi aayega. Abhi aayega. Dekhte jao. smiley15

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee222

If you solve the first one fully and correctly, you will get 3 points. For the second one that increases to 5 points, then 7 points for the third one, 9 points for the fourth one, and 11 points for the fifth one. You can also get 1 bonus point for each theme you guess. This means that for each question you can get up to 3 bonus points.

So does each qstn have pts attached to it or is it based on the no of qstns I'm solving? Like if I get Q1 and 2, then miss 3 and get 4, do I get 9 pts or 7 pts for that Q4?

The points are with each question. So if you skip Q3 and answer Q4 and you answer Q4 fully correctly, then you will get 9 points for Q4. But all 3 connections have to be right to get points. And bonus points are for theme. So if you don't send me a theme, then that's fine as well. You won't lose any points for that.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

I love throwing a few curveballs always. Hinna was like why such an easy round. Cause I always start easy and then make you cry later on. smiley37

I think i found another curveball in round 2 and its confusing me alreadysmiley18

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Last season was a joke this season however is a nightmare smiley26

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 8

I’ve bit the bullet and sent my answers. I should probably say Alvida now because there’s no way I got any points and so getting eliminated 😂😂 I’ve got a literal headache from playing this round 😅

It’s like being enrolled in an exam and having to study and research 🧐😅