Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Having seen both Dunyapur and Iqtidar, I don’t think Iqtidar can sustain the views. The story is weak. But you never know. Dunyapur however was GREAT. First episode was amazing.

So for the sake of quality content winning I hope Dunyapur does well. You can see the effort in that show. Which I didn’t see in Iqtidar. Ali Raza, however, is amazing in both lol

I hope Iqtidar improves, Anmol and Ali make a cute couple and I would love to see something from Green blow up.

Duniyapur is so refreshing, IA it will also blow up for green.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: blahblah131

Screening kerwana and interviews per jana achey baat hai. It happens for all the big projects. Ammna from SH contacted Sana the producer to get an interview with Yumna and Humayun.

Big projects ka hi toh nehi hota hain...na TB ka hua, na IM ka and na hi KMKT ka smiley36
blahblah131 thumbnail

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: meandwho

Big projects ka hi toh nehi hota hain...na TB ka hua, na IM ka and na hi KMKT ka smiley36

KMKT promotions were everywhere, plastered over multiple magazine covers. They even released an album for its soundtrack, a first for PTV. Fahad knew the script would resonate with the audience, which is why he chose the male lead role himself.

TB and IM became bigger hits than the production houses expected. When the trailers came out, they weren’t hailed as major projects, just typical content from the channels.

Look at the promotions for Duniyapur—they're on every channel for interviews, with a billboard in Times Square, and GL's entire grid was Duniyapur yesterday.

The thing is, Green is a new channel, so they need extra promotions to make the audience aware of its existence.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 9 hours ago

KMKT promotions were everywhere, plastered over multiple magazine covers. They even released an album for its soundtrack, a first for PTV. Fahad knew the script would resonate with the audience, which is why he chose the male lead role himself.

TB and IM became bigger hits than the production houses expected. When the trailers came out, they weren’t hailed as major projects, just typical content from the channels.

Look at the promotions for Duniyapur—they're on every channel for interviews, with a billboard in Times Square, and GL's entire grid was Duniyapur yesterday.

The thing is, Green is a new channel, so they need extra promotions to make the audience aware of its existence.

What promotions did kmkt do....two magazine covers?

He has used multiple songs in his drama, but as such if you search on ARY Digital they only promote two title tracks...it's not exactly a promotion.

The side leads are doing interviews and going to college fests. If you call that as promotion I dont have anything else to say

blahblah131 thumbnail

Fantasy Fans

What promotions did kmkt do....two magazine covers?

He has used multiple songs in his drama, but as such if you search on ARY Digital they only promote two title tracks...it's not exactly a promotion.

The side leads are doing interviews and going to college fests. If you call that as promotion I dont have anything else to say

They released the album on spotify https://open.spotify.com/album/7BDuL4Ca5r5EHnyR8uJ6OY. Its a collab between five different artists. In comparison, Mein had one OST with one artist . Yes, the magazine covers when have you seen an upcoming on screen pair do multiple magazine covers before?.

Amma in GL was complaining about the over-promotion of KMKT before it started. Bro, the thing is that everyone can promote their shows like this. It's not a crime to do so. On the contrary, it's a good thing, FDs get a lot of off-screen content

Edited by blahblah131 - 8 hours ago
Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I won't comment on pukar, not seen even the teaser. But PKs was a romcom, directed by Rind, who only does commercial scripts

The day Zanjabeel starts to write social message dramas, after writing Jalan smiley36

Agree with everything

But Jalan was not by Zanjabeel it was written by Sidra,the depressing story Diva

I guess her other Drama was MPHT

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

ZPKB still focusses on girl's education and it's still on the same path.

Who said a girl in love can't focus on studies ,Meenu was shown securing first rank even when she was dreaming about Nofil

And the love story in ZPKB is ideal as of now

It's a love story of equal importance,no one is throwing self respect in love

Both of them do mistakes ,get angry with each other and make efforts to apologize

It's a ideal love story ,I just hope it remains the same

In real life people fall in love even if they have an aim for life,there is nothing wrong

In fact it is showing the needful ,a person managing both

People were already annoyed as hell when KMKT teasers would play before every drama and its promo. And since story looked typical and nothing original initially it made everyone annoyed. I remember seeing the posts here too.

Fahad went all out on this.

Originally posted by: Aaaaaaa77

ZPKB still focusses on girl's education and it's still on the same path.

Who said a girl in love can't focus on studies ,Meenu was shown securing first rank even when she was dreaming about Nofil

And the love story in ZPKB is ideal as of now

It's a love story of equal importance,no one is throwing self respect in love

Both of them do mistakes ,get angry with each other and make efforts to apologize

It's a ideal love story ,I just hope it remains the same

In real life people fall in love even if they have an aim for life,there is nothing wrong

In fact it is showing the needful ,a person managing both

For me the characters are not the issue, it’s how second half story telling is not as impactful and fast paced as first half was. It’s dragging for me.

I hope Iqtidar improves, Anmol and Ali make a cute couple and I would love to see something from Green blow up.

Duniyapur is so refreshing, IA it will also blow up for green.

I have high hopes. The casting is too good. And it started with a bang