JENNIE9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 hours ago
What’s the trp for the duniyapur
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 hours ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

I mean if you want to drag a show down, use facts. Literally every X tweet is saying, why Meenu acts so pricey and Nofil has been going behind her. Lol, your bias just shows smiley36

It's obvious who are watching the shows and who aren't. Atleast come up with better defense smiley37

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 13 hours ago

Originally posted by: JENNIE9

What’s the trp for the duniyapur

It just aired yesterday, wait for a week smiley36

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Posted: 13 hours ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

It’s 5.2M now. Was Iqtidar also running in ads or it’s the organic hype? I myself didn’t get it anywhere in ads though.

Its 5.4M now smiley40

I didnt see a sponsored ad yet for either Duyapur or Iqtidar. All their views are organic smiley20

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 hours ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

It’s 5.2M now. Was Iqtidar also running in ads or it’s the organic hype? I myself didn’t get it anywhere in ads though.

I don't think Green runs any ads for the full-length episodes of any of its shows.

Iqtedar is at 5.4M now and looks like it will break the 5.5M views record of GM. That's pretty impressive considering the lack of starpower and promotions for Iqtedar. Dunyapur was where Green had decided to invest in promotions this time. Let's see how they sustain.

And please don't say that this type of content sells. Green has been trying their damndest in Batch 3 to copy Geo/SRY hit show formula to no avail. Agar itna aasaan hota to all those shows would have done equally well.

Its 5.4M now smiley40

I didnt see a sponsored ad yet for either Duyapur or Iqtidar. All their views are organic smiley20

Whatttt, new green shows are getting more views than gmsmiley3

Weren't their subscribers fewer, then how come did this show receive 5 million views, something that not even the biggest star's show on green could achieve?

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

I don't think Green runs any ads for the full-length episodes of any of its shows.

Iqtedar is at 5.4M now and looks like it will break the 5.5M views record of GM. That's pretty impressive considering the lack of starpower and promotions for Iqtedar. Dunyapur was where Green had decided to invest in promotions this time. Let's see how they sustain.

And please don't say that this type of content sells. Green has been trying their damndest in Batch 3 to copy Geo/SRY hit show formula to no avail. Agar itna aasaan hota to all those shows would have done equally well.

The first two episodes of GM were sponsored. We used to get its ads on FB. The links would take us to youtube episodes directly.

It might. The content isn’t something out of the box, the same typical love hate relationship. It’s a mixture of TB & Khaani. Haan Rubina is killing it as a politician smiley42. Such a great actress!

Duniyapur actually looks very grand. The first episode was in 4K quality.

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Whatttt, new green shows are getting more views than gmsmiley3

Weren't their subscribers fewer, then how come did this show receive 5 million views, something that not even the biggest star's show on green could achieve?

This did without Anmol yet going on a screening/interview to sell her chamistry smiley41
Posted: 11 hours ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Having seen both Dunyapur and Iqtidar, I don’t think Iqtidar can sustain the views. The story is weak. But you never know. Dunyapur however was GREAT. First episode was amazing.

So for the sake of quality content winning I hope Dunyapur does well. You can see the effort in that show. Which I didn’t see in Iqtidar. Ali Raza, however, is amazing in both lol

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Posted: 10 hours ago

This did without Anmol yet going on a screening/interview to sell her chamistry smiley41

Screening kerwana and interviews per jana achey baat hai. It happens for all the big projects. Ammna from SH contacted Sana the producer to get an interview with Yumna and Humayun.