Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

He is definitely from a rich family smiley36

thora bhut to sab ky pass h jo udher kk m. Contestants lol
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

what was the answers i m sure everyone is fed up of this chomu

Well paras asked Vishal who he still was in contact/friends with outside. His first response was not with asim because there was never any effort from that side after the show and so he let it be after multiple tries but mentioned most of the others and talked fondly about his last bar hopping hangout with Shukla before he died.

Arti was talking about who she invited for her wedding and she said not asim as she would see him in the gym and would interact but there was never any warmth from his side and she wanted people at her wedding who were there for her… hinting at his arrogance

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarkGirl93

Well paras asked Vishal who he still was in contact/friends with outside. His first response was not with asim because there was never any effort from that side after the show and so he let it be after multiple tries but mentioned most of the others and talked fondly about his last bar hopping hangout with Shukla before he died.

Arti was talking about who she invited for her wedding and she said not asim as she would see him in the gym and would interact but there was never any warmth from his side and she wanted people at her wedding who were there for her… hinting at his arrogance

Asim has changed for bad. His arrgance will harm him. BB ky baad itna attitude agiya hai jesy duniya fateh karli hoo.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Sumona did really well. That task but not easy but she did well

NINALOGY thumbnail

There was time when KKK used to be based on stunts only, now they have turned it into BB. Aur yeh BB waley ban honey chaiye KKK main. Fazool main show ko kharab kar detey hain.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Asim toh pagal hai hi par yeh chomu bhi kaam nhi. Jaan bojh ky footage leney ky liye fight karta hai. Baat Asim aur niyati ki thi iss chomu ko kya zaroorat thi bech main aney ki.

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think that fake kumar knew that he can rile asim up. He was making fun when asim thought that was a team stunt (stupid of him.

As alway started poking him when he knew he was getting angry and then everyone joined it except gashmeer and krishna.

Tha fake kumar was even butting in when asim and rohit were talking ... when rohit called out asim..

Is fake insaan ka bb fever khatam nahi hua looked like he planned this.

In the end asim ka arrogance le dooba.

BB k contestant bb tak thay i seriously wish well fot him. Apnay rap and vm main khush rahay successful rahay and ye arrogance and temper issues khatam ho.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: IF_rida

I think that fake kumar knew that he can rile asim up. He was making fun when asim thought that was a team stunt (stupid of him.

As alway started poking him when he knew he was getting angry and then everyone joined it except gashmeer and krishna.

Tha fake kumar was even butting in when asim and rohit were talking ... when rohit called out asim..

Is fake insaan ka bb fever khatam nahi hua looked like he planned this.

In the end asim ka arrogance le dooba.

BB k contestant bb tak thay i seriously wish well fot him. Apnay rap and vm main khush rahay successful rahay and ye arrogance and temper issues khatam ho.

Abhifake is attention seeker. He is also in BB zone. Attention ky liye fight karna aur flirt karna yehi ataa hai isko.

Tho, Asim ky saath jo hua woh uski apni waja sy hua. Even if he was not vibing well with others still he should have calm down. Itna arrogance kis chezz ka hai.

I did support him in BB but woh support bus BB taak hi tha. Show khatam support khatam. Yahan acha karta aur dhaang sy rehta toh yahan bhi support karty but nhi kiya that's why he deserves criticism. This is not a way to act in a show. He seems childish.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Asim ki aukat to karanvir n sahi dekhaya ussy smiley37

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Bhai dono stunt m hagdya aur baate khatam nh horhy ha