Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: IF_rida

Asim and abhishek both were wrong. Abhishek still bb kar raha hai poke karo and koi reply de to charh jata hai.

Asim ek point tak bearable tha and dikh raha tha k sab against hai but going against makers and kuch aisi baatein kahi k bauhat disappointment hui.

Suna to hai k asim will be called back and apologize karega but show main nai tik payega.

Mera kkk forum pe pehle comment hai so epi khatam baat khatam.... i watch this show every year for stunts not for that lame comedy and bb ki copy with ex contestants

It was obvious Abhishek was making snide remarks and snickering when Asim spoke. Toh hero ya uske liye buraa feel karne ke liye koi zaroorat hi nahi hai.

This is how he always is, kuch bolega phir reply aayega aur phir victim card play karna shuru.

Asim taking the bait is dumb, and that is the issue. The same thing he used to call out Paras for he is doing here. His point is I have enough money and I only came for fans but money ko bring up karne ki zaroorat hi nahin thi because it will never be showcased right. I for one even if Asim is very wrong would still like seeing this douchebag Kumar get bashed which he will be smiley37. Besides the fight is done but this guy keeps tweeting and eluding to the fight obsessively because he got what he wanted and thinks he will be hailed as a hero.

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 2 months ago
IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

smiley37 wo asim ka hi clip ha KK ka koi ex contestant ka nh

i posted earlier that i dont want to talk abt bb ex contestants

and technically asim ab kkk ka ex contestant hai

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

i look fwd to when that fake kumar is bashed

wo yahan bhi bb ko repeat kar raha hai

bb main ex contestants ki copy ki and he thinks it will work here as well

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: IF_rida

i posted earlier that i dont want to talk abt bb ex contestants

and technically asim ab kkk ka ex contestant hai

Acha. Aisa hai lol

LOLOL 😂 👍

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

It was obvious Abhishek was making snide remarks and snickering when Asim spoke. Toh hero ya uske liye buraa feel karne ke liye koi zaroorat hi nahi hai.

This is how he always is, kuch bolega phir reply aayega aur phir victim card play karna shuru.

Asim taking the bait is dumb, and that is the issue. The same thing he used to call out Paras for he is doing here. His point is I have enough money and I only came for fans but money ko bring up karne ki zaroorat hi nahin thi because it will never be showcased right. I for one even if Asim is very wrong would still like seeing this douchebag Kumar get bashed which he will be smiley37. Besides the fight is done but this guy keeps tweeting and eluding to the fight obsessively because he got what he wanted and thinks he will be hailed as a hero.

ghanta paisa hai is nasheri ky pass lol 😂
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

ghanta paisa hai is nasheri ky pass lol 😂

He is definitely from a rich family smiley36

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I watched a few clips and Asim….. itna arrogance,…. He’s the same guy who was always pointing it out when people in BB joked about him not having that kinda money.

Also apparently all the buzz for Khatron is because of him smiley37 jaa bey.

Can’t believe I kinda supported him during BB, waise that was out of helplessness but still smiley36

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I watched Paras’ podcast with Vishal and Arti, their responses about Asim were interesting. 😈

Edited by StarkGirl93 - 2 months ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarkGirl93

I watched a few clips and Asim….. itna arrogance,…. He’s the same guy who was always pointing it out when people in BB joked about him not having that kinda money.

Also apparently all the buzz for Khatron is because of him smiley37 jaa bey.

Can’t believe I kinda supported him during BB, waise that was out of helplessness but still smiley36

yeh sshi pita tha

Is ka nalla bhai bhi simba ny sahi pela tha

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarkGirl93

I watched Paras’ podcast with Vishal and Arti, their responses about Asim were interesting. 😈

what was the answers i m sure everyone is fed up of this chomu