Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

It's kinda weird that Asim's fans on twitter and insta are literally supporting his behaviour. When his own brother called him demon indirectly. If you really are his fan, you would not let him be his worst form. Chalo, for a second, I get that he was bullied but how? I dislike Shalin but Shalin literally went after him back to back even after getting insulted to persuade him nicely to get insulted back again. Krishna was trying to talk to him nicely, even others tried encouraging him when he was performing despite them being labelled as spreading bad energy.

Andh bhakt hai wo fans. blindly supporting all the bullsh*ts he is doing whereas it's so obvious that Asim has clearly lost his sense in arrogance. Muh mei jo aa raha bolta hai disrespecting each & everyone standing in front of him. He's even rude to those who were trying to calm him down. Pathetic!

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Whether his Brother took stand against his action?

If so its good that someone is there to guide him actually

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Thats good to know if even his brother didn't like his rude behaviour. Hope someone from his family make him realise his mistakes but I think he is gone too far may be because of his blind fans .

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MUNNII

Whether his Brother took stand against his action?

If so its good that someone is there to guide him actually

No he did not take stand against him. He was calling others out for degrading him but his brother indirectly and unintentionally admitted that it was Asim's demon form lol. No matter what others do to you. You could have handled it in a different way without flaunting your wealth and disrespecting the show and people around.

https://x.com/realumarriaz/status/1817979626439975083

Edited by Renee.Clare - 2 months ago
RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Shilpa and niyati both of them were good in their stuntssmiley20

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Buddy I saw the tom cruise part. Sumona was basically speaking about how asim said this and that and I don't think she said that to taunt him it was a harmless joke. Asim's reply to sumona was distasteful. But yes abhishek ko beech mein ane ki zarurat nahi thi zabardasti ka hero banne ka shok haismiley36. In asim's last outburst also abhishek's interference was not needed. But having said that asim's behaviour and talks were really horrifying and disgusting

Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Good that Asim removed from the show he was sulking badly from first minute I was his fan during bb that doesn't mean that I will support his bakwaas bad sport 😔

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

I cant remember that I had watched that part but will watch it when its going to be telecast.

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Yeah I saw that but Arti also didn’t include Rashami and Devo anywhere, I wonder why. This is ofcourse deflecting from the topic smiley36

But Rashami and Devo both attended her wedding i feel she just genuinely forgot to name them.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Any sensible person would understand Asim got triggered for nothing.

Even before Niyati opened her mouth, Asim made a comment about other contestants running away fearing the tasks. And then when Sumona tried to divert the topic, he disrespected her even in worse way.

If poking is the issue and some people were indeed ganging up on him, why did he start this BS on the 2nd episode?

Abhishek butted in unnecessarily but Shalin was genuinely trying to calm him down. Rest of the contestants stopped seeing his behavior and still he was playing the victim card.

A known BW personality like Rohit Shetty has the humility to say this show's success is not attributed to him but this guy thinks he's beyond everyone. No wonder his fans are equally delusional.