Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Minionite

Definitely on Colors side. But that's what I'm saying. I'm surprised Asim came back. Agar woh itne arrogance mein keh kar gaya hai ke uski wajah se internet chalta hai aur uski wajah se show chalta hai toh wapas aaye hi kyun? Aur woh bhi sorry keh kar? Jo aadmi mein itna arrogance bhar gaya hai ke Mr. Bechara Majnu ki baaton mein aa kar itna ladh liya usme ek dum se itni self-reflection kahan se aa gaya ke woh sorry keh kar wapas aa gaya.

I don't think so that he will come back. He should not either.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: StarkGirl93

Well paras asked Vishal who he still was in contact/friends with outside. His first response was not with asim because there was never any effort from that side after the show and so he let it be after multiple tries but mentioned most of the others and talked fondly about his last bar hopping hangout with Shukla before he died.

Arti was talking about who she invited for her wedding and she said not asim as she would see him in the gym and would interact but there was never any warmth from his side and she wanted people at her wedding who were there for her… hinting at his arrogance

Yeah I saw that but Arti also didn’t include Rashami and Devo anywhere, I wonder why. This is ofcourse deflecting from the topic smiley36

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Yeah I saw that but Arti also didn’t include Rashami and Devo anywhere, I wonder why. This is ofcourse deflecting from the topic smiley36

I thought Rashami attended her wedding.Didn't she?
G259 thumbnail

I don't believe the rumours of Asim apologizing and coming back.He is too arrogant to do that.Shilpa will be eliminated next week but brought back according to sources.

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Normally Colours make an attempt to bring back contestants those whose eliminated or left show due to such unfair reason... Previous seasons Sid, Saurabh were back after elimination.Sid was out because of elimination task for Team not for individual weak performance.Similarly Saurab was out due to Arjun choosing him to be in elimination task because he was tough competition.

Also most time eliminated contestants do get second chance

Edited by MUNNII - 2 months ago
G259 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MUNNII

Normally Colours make an attempt to bring back contestants those whose eliminated or left show due to such unfair reason... Previous seasons Sid, Saurabh were back after elimination.Sid was out for elimination task for Team not for individual weak performance.Similarly Saurab was out due to Arjun choosing him to be in elimination because he was tough competition.

Also most time eliminated contestants do get second chance

I know but still think he is too arrogant to return even if the channel tries
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Filhaal toh your pyaara sa Asimwa has been ousted off the show within the first two eppys itself for his paglot behaviour.smiley36

Usko wapas ajaane do tab kar lena shaanti se jee jaan lagake support wupport.smiley14

will he come back? Okay five words,five words..is it okay now IF?smiley36

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: G259

I thought Rashami attended her wedding.Didn't she?

I thought so too, but I think she didn’t!

G259 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

I thought so too, but I think she didn’t!

I saw her getting papped in one function of Arti's wedding.Just found out that it was the sangeet
Edited by G259 - 2 months ago
Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

It's kinda weird that Asim's fans on twitter and insta are literally supporting his behaviour. When his own brother called him demon indirectly. If you really are his fan, you would not let him be his worst form. Chalo, for a second, I get that he was bullied but how? I dislike Shalin but Shalin literally went after him back to back even after getting insulted to persuade him nicely to get insulted back again. Krishna was trying to talk to him nicely, even others tried encouraging him when he was performing despite them being labelled as spreading bad energy.