Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Yeah I was disappointed and sad abt SRJ toosmiley13 as SRJ was one of my fav in that season

Same here 🥺

Srj was my fav too in that season.

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Yes,it was the whole favoring thing which was the reason Asimwa's harkatein was over looked mostly.smiley36

Haan bhai kiske paas itna time hai to defend and fight over these langoors.

Saw Vibey on the other thread ,is she watching the show?smiley36

nope. ninu tagged and invited me to tapak gai per kkk mere se nahi dekha jata. bb ott bhi nahi dekha gaya smiley36 are you watching? kon acha lag raha hai

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vibecheck

nope. ninu tagged and invited me to tapak gai per kkk mere se nahi dekha jata. bb ott bhi nahi dekha gaya smiley36 are you watching? kon acha lag raha hai

I will watch a few episodes FF kar kar ke then get bored.Same story with BBOTT.

Yaha waha OTT clips dekh leti hoon but too goddamn lazy to post about it.smiley36

Mera toh fave Asimwa and Shilpa matashree hain, as you must know lol but Asimwa's left the building within the first two eppys.smiley36

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Same here 🥺

Srj was my fav too in that season.

srj was robbed bad bhut Bhole thy woh

Btw us season m hmare kd ki favt astha gill bhi tji

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibecheck

watch it for asim saar n thukere
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

I noticed that too and was thinking why he was giving such expressions

He gave those expressions during Shalin's stunt especially. He still seemed less full of contempt when Krishna was doing the stunt and they didn't show him during Aditi's stunt.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Ott and stupid mazak tak bhi thik tha but fights?? Agar fights hi karwani hai to bb mein bhejo na?? Yaha fights karwake stunt based show ke barah kyu baja rahe ho?? But makers don't consider all these now. In past few years rangu channel has completely become a garbage. We are still watching this show for stunts but if the ott drama continues then most of us would stop watching it like the previous kkk season. And I think it has become a norm now to call bb contestants for drama

That too. I mean small fights happened in past as well, but it was mostly arguments that were laughed off after a little while. But apart from that Rubina in emu stunt stupidity, this has got to be the worst and most stupidest fight ever.

Waise socha jaaye toh Colors is getting what they want. The OTT drama was shown for TRP and discussions. Look at us. 24 hours later and we're still discussing it in detail.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

See Colors walon ko buzz sy aur hype sy matlab hai and maney na maney Asim ki waja sy hype toh create huyi hai. So, for business they would have tried to brought him back but i doubt that he would have gone back.

Definitely on Colors side. But that's what I'm saying. I'm surprised Asim came back. Agar woh itne arrogance mein keh kar gaya hai ke uski wajah se internet chalta hai aur uski wajah se show chalta hai toh wapas aaye hi kyun? Aur woh bhi sorry keh kar? Jo aadmi mein itna arrogance bhar gaya hai ke Mr. Bechara Majnu ki baaton mein aa kar itna ladh liya usme ek dum se itni self-reflection kahan se aa gaya ke woh sorry keh kar wapas aa gaya.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Thats Great! Thanks for clarifying smiley36

I can sleep peacefully now smiley41smiley37smiley37

You should sleep even more peacefully to know that Mata Roti won't be in show for long either. I think she's second or third one out. smiley15

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

You should sleep even more peacefully to know that Mata Roti won't be in show for long either. I think she's second or third one out. smiley15

She will be evicted next week