Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

is ke season ma ada khan bhi thi bhae smiley36

Ada is cute and hot all rolled into one😍

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Kartootis karte karte dono lovebirds ka breakup bhi ho gaya ,I heardsmiley38

Oh they broke upsmiley36 last I heard they were together smiley36 but yeh toh hona hi tha, Karan has commitment issuessmiley36
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Ada is cute and hot all rolled into one😍

haye haye haye aisa kaisa hugaya

mere tharak app se match kar gaye smiley37

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Oh they broke upsmiley36 last I heard they were together smiley36 but yeh toh hona hi tha, Karan has commitment issuessmiley36

I used to ship him big-time with Kritika Kamra when they used to date and was devastated when they broke up.smiley36

Both did their first serial KMH together and I was a hard-core fan of the show and their jodi.πŸ™ˆ

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

I used to ship him big-time with Kritika Kamra when they used to date and was devastated when they broke up.smiley36

Both did their first serial KMH together and I was a hard-core fan of the show and their jodi.πŸ™ˆ

smiley37 bhut tuff banti ha bus harkete woohi ki hue ha phanku wale
SoniRita thumbnail

I agree, I liked their jodi too but Karan is a playboy n he just know to break hearts smiley7
NINALOGY thumbnail

Ninuwa yaara ,woh BB mein bhi aisa hi tha

arrogant ,cocky rude and overconfident, and very hyper -aggressive LOL.

Kuch mil jaata tha toh he wouldn't let it go like a broken tape recorder aur logon ka BP bharha deta tha going on and on and on about it till samne waley reacts.

At that time, a lot of ppl didn't see it cuz of the hate for Sid alone and Sidnaaz on the whole.I know a lot of ppl (who were staunch Asim supporters) who have gone back and rewatched BB13 episodes and said that, even back then he was very hyper-aggressive and arrogant but at the time they didn't see it cuz of their hate for Sidnaaz and blind love for Asim. smiley36

Toh now, if ppl point out that Asim was

arrogant,cocky, and aggressive back then as well,some delulu prem pujaris of his still think folks have got an agenda against him and aise defend karne ajaate hai jaise ke Asim ke 4-4 gaadis aur sab daulat aur shaurat usko bhi milne hi waley hain.smiley37

Itne time hai kiske paas to be that velle to have some agenda over some hyperactive delulu bandar who can't see past his own arrogant ,cocky self-destructive backside.smiley14

Hoga but but itna nhi jitna ab hogiya hai. As I said usually my sympathy goes to those contestants who are not favoured by BB and Asim was one of them. I am not a blind supporter, jahan ghalat giya tha tab meine criticize bhi kiya tha but sidnaaz ky agey he was looking better. Sidnaaz ny toh irritate kar rakha tha.

Anyways, BB khatam baat khatam. Itna vella time apney pass bhi nhi ky isko yan kisi bhi ex contestant ko defend karein.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Bohot cute just like cutie pie Teja,haina?!smiley42

Yeh kiska naam ly liya

Are you serious 🀣

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Hoga but but itna nhi jitna ab hogiya hai. As I said usually my sympathy goes to those contestants who are not favoured by BB and Asim was one of them. I am not a blind supporter, jahan ghalat giya tha tab meine criticize bhi kiya tha but sidnaaz ky agey he was looking better. Sidnaaz ny toh irritate kar rakha tha.

Anyways, BB khatam baat khatam. Itna vella time apney pass bhi nhi ky isko yan kisi bhi ex contestant ko defend karein.

ninu ji ko oscar do koi bhai smiley40smiley41
NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Teja sure was an amazing contestant, sad that she had to quit otherwise she would have been top 3 for sure in that season

Teja and divyanka both were amazing. They would have win their seasons.