Frequent Posters

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

i was actually surprised k asim kk kar raha hai

he refused it for 4 yrs ab maan jana

i never thought that umar or asim will ever work with colors again

but then again kkk ko itnu hype shayed kisi yr na mili ho

coz when the shooting started tabhi aaagya tha that asim is evicted coz of fight with fellow contestant

he walked out but in reports the rumor was he was thrown out and later there were news that he is in romania and that fight is scripted to create a buzz

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArianaGrande

The fact that you see me lurking on a forum in 2024 for an Indian TV show. Although Asim was wrong for bragging about money, that was his defense mechanism for coping with the visible bullying of the contestants. Anyone who disrespects Abhishek will always be right in my eyes.smiley36

Rohit Shetty after back to back blockbuster flops wasn’t able to handle Asim well and said the most outrageous line “Utah Ke Phek Doonga” smiley36 your saying this in front of a man who has seen worst. It was the privilege and respect as a blockbuster director that you were able to say such a line to a contestant. This does not happen on any other reality show except colors tv / endemol where they glorify the host.

If asim lasted only 2 episodes he made it worth it. No point kissing *** to big directors / actors. It will be your talent which will do the work.

but talent bhi to ho

Bhukne ko talent nahi bolty

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

N rohit Shetty disasters still worth thousands of lukkha asim tho just saying lol

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Mera nhi pillwa ka Asim hai. She still likes him 😂.

Actually, BB main toh yeh sab phir chalta hai. Also he was not that arrogant in BB. Ab toh pagal hi hogiya hai. The reason I supported him because BB used to favor Sidnaaz a lot so my sympathy went with Asim. And I have no regrets. Tab mujhe theek laga toh support kiya ab kharab lag raha toh criticize kar rahi.

Ninuwa yaara ,woh BB mein bhi aisa hi tha

arrogant ,cocky rude and overconfident, and very hyper -aggressive LOL.

Kuch mil jaata tha toh he wouldn't let it go like a broken tape recorder aur logon ka BP bharha deta tha going on and on and on about it till samne waley reacts.

At that time, a lot of ppl didn't see it cuz of the hate for Sid alone and Sidnaaz on the whole.I know a lot of ppl (who were staunch Asim supporters) who have gone back and rewatched BB13 episodes and said that, even back then he was very hyper-aggressive and arrogant but at the time they didn't see it cuz of their hate for Sidnaaz and blind love for Asim. smiley36

Toh now, if ppl point out that Asim was

arrogant,cocky, and aggressive back then as well,some delulu prem pujaris of his still think folks have got an agenda against him and aise defend karne ajaate hai jaise ke Asim ke 4-4 gaadis aur sab daulat aur shaurat usko bhi milne hi waley hain.smiley37

Itne time hai kiske paas to be that velle to have some agenda over some hyperactive delulu bandar who can't see past his own arrogant ,cocky self-destructive backside.smiley14

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

KD kitni beraham se tum asim ko bash kar rahi ho,pap lage gi ghor papsmiley36 idhar mein episode ka clips dekhke kahi bhi asim ko nehi paya,kab aya kab geya?? Aur face change ho geya uska?smiley19 tumhari liye shanti se asim ko support bhi nehi kar pa rahi husmiley19

Bohot bedard ho tum zalim KDsmiley7

Filhaal toh your pyaara sa Asimwa has been ousted off the show within the first two eppys itself for his paglot behaviour.smiley36

Usko wapas ajaane do tab kar lena shaanti se jee jaan lagake support wupport.smiley14

SoniRita thumbnail

Aditi is funnysmiley36 i esp liked it when she was talking to those frogssmiley37

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Aditi is funnysmiley36 i esp liked it when she was talking to those frogssmiley37

bhut cute ha wo hayeeesmiley42
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Filhaal toh your pyaara sa Asimwa has been ousted off the show within the first two eppys itself for his paglot behaviour.smiley36

Usko wapas ajaane do tab kar lena shaanti se jee jaan lagake support wupport.smiley14

wapis agaya to kia thook kar chatega

apearently self respect upar rakh kar gaya ha acc to twitter LOLx

SoniRita thumbnail

Simona proved me wrong for sure. smiley32 she did superb in that water/animal/current stunt.

SoniRita thumbnail

Gosh Aashish ko Snake ne bahut pareshaan kiya, bichara smiley36