Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Minionite

They went overboard with the drama. When it started, it was actually fun to watch. I still remember the fun between Ravi, Ritwik, and Karan from Season 8. Or even the stupid comedy of Harsh and Bharti from Season 9 (it was stupid but not OTT). My favourite was Season 6 of course with the Ashish-Hussain jodi. Those 2 would actually get me laughing.

But somewhere after that it became all scripted and OTT acting.

Ott and stupid mazak tak bhi thik tha but fights?? Agar fights hi karwani hai to bb mein bhejo na?? Yaha fights karwake stunt based show ke barah kyu baja rahe ho?? But makers don't consider all these now. In past few years rangu channel has completely become a garbage. We are still watching this show for stunts but if the ott drama continues then most of us would stop watching it like the previous kkk season. And I think it has become a norm now to call bb contestants for drama
NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

Asim in BB13 Day 1 and KKK Day 1 two completely diff guys. He was kinda naive when he was in BB13 starting days, but now he is a completely different guy, rude and toxic! Cant’t believe it!

Money and fame changed him and made him a bitter person. He used to be friendly in BB unlike now. After watching him, I felt that He is not mentally well. He needs therapy and guidance.

RockingSunny thumbnail

Oh I didn't like him either. But I just felt like there I could still understand him to a level and his arrogance wasn't as bad. I mean at least he would genuinely cheer others on. Here, even when it wasn't his stunt, he looked like he was being forced to cheer people on. Warna he was sitting/standing there with this expression of contempt during each stunt. Look at him in the second stunt. Every time they showed his face, he would just have this expression of utter contempt on it.

Agreed in bb atleast he was loyal towards rashmi and vishal(initially towards sid as well) and showed few positive sides of him. He would also cheer for opponent teams at times and would be involved in fun activities. Hence none of us thought that he would turn out to be so bad. But in kkk I was shocked and disgusted with his arrogance. Paisa aur fame ka arrogance insaan ko le dubta hai
Edited by RockingSunny - 2 months ago
RockingSunny thumbnail

Asim in BB13 Day 1 and KKK Day 1 two completely diff guys. He was kinda naive when he was in BB13 starting days, but now he is a completely different guy, rude and toxic! Cant’t believe it!

Hmm he was never so arrogant in bb
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

The fact that you see me lurking on a forum in 2024 for an Indian TV show. Although Asim was wrong for bragging about money, that was his defense mechanism for coping with the visible bullying of the contestants. Anyone who disrespects Abhishek will always be right in my eyes.smiley36

Rohit Shetty after back to back blockbuster flops wasn’t able to handle Asim well and said the most outrageous line “Utah Ke Phek Doonga” smiley36 your saying this in front of a man who has seen worst. It was the privilege and respect as a blockbuster director that you were able to say such a line to a contestant. This does not happen on any other reality show except colors tv / endemol where they glorify the host.

If asim lasted only 2 episodes he made it worth it. No point kissing *** to big directors / actors. It will be your talent which will do the work.

Edited by ArianaGrande - 2 months ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

I'm surprised that Asim will be brought back after the drama he did. I didn't expect that. I thought maybe the fight wasn't as big as it was being announced and what not, but that was like BB level drama. And he's still been brought back. smiley37

See Colors walon ko buzz sy aur hype sy matlab hai and maney na maney Asim ki waja sy hype toh create huyi hai. So, for business they would have tried to brought him back but i doubt that he would have gone back.

NINALOGY thumbnail

I didnt know this season already started as I am so busy with work and other stuff

In my region they air the episode a week late anyways smiley36

Seeing the promos, I regret supporting Asim in his season in BB lol smiley37

He became so arrogant, seems like he didnt handle his fame well lol. His brother seems more mature than him.

Regret nhi karney ka. Ab koi money aur fame milney ky baad pagal hojaye toh iss main humara kya qasoor. He was not like that in BB.

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Riaz family has toxic relationship with colors.

Kaam bhi yahi dete hai then they insult for no reason them like no other still Riaz come back to do stuff with colors.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Riaz family has toxic relationship with colors.

Kaam bhi yahi dete hai then they insult for no reason them like no other still Riaz come back to do stuff with colors.

Jo inhoney umar ky saath kiya usky baad asim ko yeh show karna hi nhi chaiye tha. He should know that colors is not gonna favour him.

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Yeah he'll be back. But based on rumours he won't last long even then. His name isn't in top 5 in any of the rumours.

Thats Great! Thanks for clarifying smiley36

I can sleep peacefully now smiley41smiley37smiley37