Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: kooki07

its just the bb13 lots of peoples were sporting him without even judging his behaviour thats the main reason he have gone so big headed .

I think the reason many ppl including me supported him that season was cause of he provided some tough competition and was courageous, and ofc the underdog factor if not it would have been a one sided win. but its sad to see him change for the worse after getting fame. he’s not even good looking anymore smiley36
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Those ppl supporting Asim in BB and then regretting in KKK is like girls choosing red flag guys and then regretting smiley36

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

I didnt know this season already started as I am so busy with work and other stuff

In my region they air the episode a week late anyways smiley36

Seeing the promos, I regret supporting Asim in his season in BB lol smiley37

He became so arrogant, seems like he didnt handle his fame well lol. His brother seems more mature than him.

Minus the cheap bb drama watch the stunts you will enjoy themsmiley4. The contestant lineup seems good for now(minus bb drama)

Asim was intolerable. The moment he entered from that time his attitude was terrible god knows itna arrogance kis baat ka haismiley44

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

I think the reason many ppl including me supported him that season was cause of he provided some tough competition and was courageous, and ofc the underdog factor if not it would have been a one sided win. but its sad to see him change for the worse after getting fame. he’s not even good looking anymore smiley36

Arrogance ke sath sath shakal bhi bigar gayismiley44

Bold: The reason why I once thought of supporting himsmiley36 but changed my mind

Edited by RockingSunny - 2 months ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Minus the cheap bb drama watch the stunts you will enjoy themsmiley4. The contestant lineup seems good for now(minus bb drama)

Asim was intolerable. The moment he entered from that time his attitude was terrible god knows itna arrogance kis baat ka haismiley44

I will watch it in the weekends smiley36
Minionite thumbnail

Cheap drama na ho to makers ko loose motion ho jata hai why would they risk their health?? So let's risk audience's mental health and murder a stunt show with cheap dramasmiley9

They went overboard with the drama. When it started, it was actually fun to watch. I still remember the fun between Ravi, Ritwik, and Karan from Season 8. Or even the stupid comedy of Harsh and Bharti from Season 9 (it was stupid but not OTT). My favourite was Season 6 of course with the Ashish-Hussain jodi. Those 2 would actually get me laughing.

But somewhere after that it became all scripted and OTT acting.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Mera nhi pillwa ka Asim hai. She still likes him 😂.

Actually, BB main toh yeh sab phir chalta hai. Also he was not that arrogant in BB. Ab toh pagal hi hogiya hai. The reason I supported him because BB used to favor Sidnaaz a lot so my sympathy went with Asim. And I have no regrets. Tab mujhe theek laga toh support kiya ab kharab lag raha toh criticize kar rahi.

Asim in BB13 Day 1 and KKK Day 1 two completely diff guys. He was kinda naive when he was in BB13 starting days, but now he is a completely different guy, rude and toxic! Cant’t believe it!
Edited by JustRandomGirl - 2 months ago
Minionite thumbnail

I didn't like him in bb and I felt he had arrogance but yes not of this level. I never thought his attitude would be so bad here. Well season 13 is a unique case for me as I knew that bb favours sid still I supported himsmiley36(not everytime though)

Oh I didn't like him either. But I just felt like there I could still understand him to a level and his arrogance wasn't as bad. I mean at least he would genuinely cheer others on. Here, even when it wasn't his stunt, he looked like he was being forced to cheer people on. Warna he was sitting/standing there with this expression of contempt during each stunt. Look at him in the second stunt. Every time they showed his face, he would just have this expression of utter contempt on it.

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Minionite

Oh I didn't like him either. But I just felt like there I could still understand him to a level and his arrogance wasn't as bad. I mean at least he would genuinely cheer others on. Here, even when it wasn't his stunt, he looked like he was being forced to cheer people on. Warna he was sitting/standing there with this expression of contempt during each stunt. Look at him in the second stunt. Every time they showed his face, he would just have this expression of utter contempt on it.

I noticed that too and was thinking why he was giving such expressions
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I also think Asim was trying very hard to do the though "angst rapper" thing. Most rappers have a "painful" childhood/background and release their emotional through lyrical intelligence.We all know he isn't a real rapper though, and that's why he's trying to do all this.

Its like the downgraded telly version of Gully Boy you could say

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 months ago