Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Jenit

While this thread is hating on Asim for good reason, he was actually a lot more tolerable and likeable during his BB tenure and was worthy of praise. He was a potential capable winner and gained a lot through good will, hardwork, endurance, and perservance.

Saying he's still the same person as he was back then is just saying that you are an idiot with an agenda to grind. He's clearly changed for the worst showing a lot of arrogance and ego now once he started raking so much money. I found Asim completely unrecognizable like he was a different person. He needs to be humbled.

On the other side of the coin, the problem is we don't really know what goes behind the scenes, and edited clips, so we can only judge by what is shown to us. Colors generally have a bias against the Riaz bros, so I necessarily don't trust them too much.

While I understand him being agitated with the constant taunts/jokes on his expense he had to endure, he handled it the worst way possible and deserved to be axed. Showing a lot of unnecessary arrogance, aggression toward people that had nothing to do with his beefs. The other contestants that had nothing to do with Asim's outbursts didn't deserve to be name called by him as well. As Rohit said, that was disrespectful.

I think his older brother would've fared a lot better than him in this show.

That said, personally I find Nakli Kumar and his cronies even more unbearable than Asim, with their high school bully antics, poking and instigation. Most of them are in their 30s or even 40s and yet act like toddlers with their forced laughs.

Right now I like Gashmeer out of the rest. Sorted and decent human being. Krishna is also decent.

well he was poking artist in bb13 too lol

Now here he get poked saha nahi gaya lol

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

they making fun of shalin too wo bharka kia spcly karanvir

Asim need belt treatment

bhut sasty ma chordya ussy

Rohit ny

I agree that Rohit Shetty should have reprimanded him a lot more.All kinds of "fun" and masti are bakwaas only.No .one enjoys them.What I meant was that contestants zabardasti haste Hai inn cheezon.I have not seen Gashmeer laugh out loud like the others.He only smiles a bit which is natural when others are laughing like crazies.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

I agree that Rohit Shetty should have reprimanded him a lot more.All kinds of "fun" and masti are bakwaas only.No .one enjoys them.What I meant was that contestants zabardasti haste Hai inn cheezon.I have not seen Gashmeer laugh out loud like the others.He only smiles a bit which is natural when others are laughing like crazies.

overacting lol

Shilpa Aditi Krishna gashmeer ashish dont do anything lol

Mainly abhifake radhe on steroids niyati n sumona did

Thora thora shalin beech ma aya abhifake ki waja se he wants to friendly with asim too lol

Nimrat dont notice much of her either

Agar wapsi aya to sab hekri nikal jaege

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Well said! Agree with you completely.Kudos to Gashmeer, Krishna and Ashish for keeping themselves away from the mess.They were the only ones who did not react at all.Aditi also did not say anything then but was making weird faces at times.So far Gashmeer seems to be the most sorted one.Doesn't indulge in unnecessary drama(fights), doesn't forcefully laugh at lame mastis.Only is focused on his stunts.

I think even sumona is sorted. Didn't see her indulging in all these drama

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

I'm surprised that Asim will be brought back after the drama he did. I didn't expect that. I thought maybe the fight wasn't as big as it was being announced and what not, but that was like BB level drama. And he's still been brought back. smiley37

Cheap drama na ho to makers ko loose motion ho jata hai why would they risk their health?? So let's risk audience's mental health and murder a stunt show with cheap dramasmiley9
RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Agreed with this. He wasn't as arrogant and cocky in BB. Yeah he was in BB, but not so much. Plus he did milk the sympathy card quite a bit in BB thanks to BB favouring Sidnaaz, so he got away with a lot there or it wouldn't be shown.

I didn't like him in bb and I felt he had arrogance but yes not of this level. I never thought his attitude would be so bad here. Well season 13 is a unique case for me as I knew that bb favours sid still I supported himsmiley36(not everytime though)
G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

I think even sumona is sorted. Didn't see her indulging in all these drama

She did.Kuch bola tha about Tom Cruise's hair.Asim said ki inhe apna kaam saaf Karna chahiye.RS said he is right after he explained everything to RS.Gashmeer,Ashish,Aditi,Shilpa and Krishna were out of it.Baaki Sab thode bohot involved the
RockingSunny thumbnail

She did.Kuch bola tha about Tom Cruise's hair.Asim said ki inhe apna kaam saaf Karna chahiye.RS said he is right after he explained everything to RS.Gashmeer,Ashish,Aditi,Shilpa and Krishna were out of it.Baaki Sab thode bohot involved the

Oo maybe I missed that๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I didnt know this season already started as I am so busy with work and other stuff

In my region they air the episode a week late anyways smiley36

Seeing the promos, I regret supporting Asim in his season in BB lol smiley37

He became so arrogant, seems like he didnt handle his fame well lol. His brother seems more mature than him.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Baaki sab toh teek hai,

But very special thanks to Asim for providing such unintentional comedy smiley36 I have not laughed like that in so long. Delulu comedy is my favorite smiley42