Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

He needs proper treatment counselling is not going to work on him .

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Ninuwa,your Asimwa hasn't changed at all he was always like this.smiley14 Arrogant,aggressive,overconfident ,cocky and rude.BB time bhi aisa hi tha.

Poke karta tha like a hyper hyena to get reaction phir when everyone gets triggered and pounces on him, his jhund mein attack kar rahe hai victim card narrative shuru.Nothing has changed.smiley14

Ek lauti main hi thi who used to gala faar faar ke highlight these harkatein of his aur mujhpar chadh jaate thay the whole forum full of his prem pujaris.smiley22

It is funny to see how some of his prem pujaris from BB time are seeing him for what he really is now. 😆 smiley37

Mera nhi pillwa ka Asim hai. She still likes him 😂.

Actually, BB main toh yeh sab phir chalta hai. Also he was not that arrogant in BB. Ab toh pagal hi hogiya hai. The reason I supported him because BB used to favor Sidnaaz a lot so my sympathy went with Asim. And I have no regrets. Tab mujhe theek laga toh support kiya ab kharab lag raha toh criticize kar rahi.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Haan Asimwa 2.0 is no lesssmiley11

Iss baar chun chun ke laaye hai BP bharane waley nalley log.

Ek taraf hai matashree Shilpa madam who thinks she is super funny with her clown giri.Aur doosri taraf hai yeh dono hyper bunny's Asimwa and Chomu Abhifake.

Couldn't get any better.smiley44

Aur woh akeli na khelney wali nimrit aur Acha Admi Shalin bhi toh hain. Ek sy badh ky ek namona. Chalo Asim aur shilpa toh nikal gaye/jayein gaye. Bus yeh chomu bhi nikal ly jaldi

Jenit thumbnail

While this thread is hating on Asim for good reason, he was actually a lot more tolerable and likeable during his BB tenure and was worthy of praise. He was a potential capable winner and gained a lot through good will, hardwork, endurance, and perservance.

Saying he's still the same person as he was back then is just saying that you are an idiot with an agenda to grind. He's clearly changed for the worst showing a lot of arrogance and ego now once he started raking so much money. I found Asim completely unrecognizable like he was a different person. He needs to be humbled.

On the other side of the coin, the problem is we don't really know what goes behind the scenes, and edited clips, so we can only judge by what is shown to us. Colors generally have a bias against the Riaz bros, so I necessarily don't trust them too much.

While I understand him being agitated with the constant taunts/jokes on his expense he had to endure, he handled it the worst way possible and deserved to be axed. Showing a lot of unnecessary arrogance, aggression toward people that had nothing to do with his beefs. The other contestants that had nothing to do with Asim's outbursts didn't deserve to be name called by him as well. As Rohit said, that was disrespectful.

I think his older brother would've fared a lot better than him in this show.

That said, personally I find Nakli Kumar and his cronies even more unbearable than Asim, with their high school bully antics, poking and instigation. Most of them are in their 30s or even 40s and yet act like toddlers with their forced laughs.

Right now I like Gashmeer out of the rest. Sorted and decent human being. Krishna is also decent.

Edited by Jenit - 2 months ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jenit

While this thread is hating on Asim for good reason, he was actually a lot more tolerable and likeable during his BB tenure and was worthy of praise. He was a potential capable winner and gained a lot through good will, hardwork, endurance, and perservance.

That i agree

He was not like that in BB, If he would be like this in BB then I would not have supported him in that season. He has changed for bad. He has become arrogant, rude, insecure and childish too.

Even if rest of the bunch are bullies still he is not less either. Sumona just joked about tom C's long hair but he was very rude with her. Abhifake is in BB zone too. He did intigate but Asim should have handled it smartly.

Jenit thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

That i agree

He was not like that in BB, If he would be like this in BB then I would not have supported him in that season. He has changed for bad. He has become arrogant, rude, insecure and childish too.

Even if rest of the bunch are bullies still he is not less either. Sumona just joked about tom C's long hair but he was very rude with her. Abhifake is in BB zone too. He did intigate but Asim should have handled it smartly.

Much like you, I supported Asim to win against Shukla, but after BB season is over, I didnt care enough to know what he did all of these years until he showed up 4-5 years later. In other words, liked him in BB, disliked him in KKK. Overall, neutral and indifferent but will judge him or any contestant on any reality show based on how they are.

He's actually become arrogant, egostical, rude, childish, immature, but I definitely don't think he was insecure at all. Infact it was the other party that was being insecure with the way they were taunting him for his performance in task when they didn't really do any better, and that reaks hypocrisy where they need to look in the mirror.

Like I said, this is Colors, they also have a knack for editing clips to make people they don't like be portrayed negatively much more than what is shown. We need to be weary on this too and pay attention to that aspect as well. This is supposed to be a task focused show but it's basically become mini BB in recent years, where makers care more for TRPS. Look how unfairly Saurabh Jain was eliminated because he didn't fit Color's favoritism.

Well you gotta understand that not everyone appreciates jokes on their expense as well, especially when it's coming from strangers and not exactly well wishers. I thought Asim's retort to Sumona was fair, especially when she doubled down and misinterpreted what he meant to say and Rohit told him he was right about that. Wouldn't call him a bully either because he wasn't poking at anyone or taunting anyone in particular. He only responded when he was involved. Rather than a bully, he was being an emotional/arrogant prick to others unwarranted simply because he couldn't handle his own emotions in the bout he had with Nakli Kumar specifically. Asim went downhill the moment Niyati brought up the flight conversation about him enduring pain/struggles, etc.

Asim in prev years would've handled it smartly but his mental health has now deteoritated quite a bit these years. He needs therapy and counselling for his anger and attitude issues. Breakup with HImanshi didn't really help. Shouldn't have been here to begin with. Will say it again, his older brother would've been a much better fit for this show as opposed to him. Umar seems to be the type to gel with most people especially strangers on first impressions unlike Asim. He can also take jokes on his expense and joke with others, the same way Asim can't.

Nalla Kumar was one of the worst contestants last season in BB and now he's one of the worst contestants in this show. I am just waiting for his ass to go out but he will be saved one way or another cuz he's another Colors kid.

Hoping Gashmeer can win this. I don't care for any contestant in particular. Majority of them are awful.

Edited by Jenit - 2 months ago
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ExoticDisaster

I have not watched yesterday's episode yet, who got eliminated?

nobody got eliminated it's week one and Asim left after a fight
AppleOfEye thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: priya185

nobody got eliminated it's week one and Asim left after a fight

accha hua jo pehli fursat mei hi nikal gaya smiley36

dont have tolerate him for more episodes smiley40

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: kooki07

He needs proper treatment counselling is not going to work on him .

he surely needs treatment this time

too much ego & arrogance and the way he was boosting of his money ewwww smiley11

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

accha hua jo pehli fursat mei hi nikal gaya smiley36

dont have tolerate him for more episodes smiley40

Not so quickly, he returns after apologising to Rohit