Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Asim has changed for bad. His arrgance will harm him. BB ky baad itna attitude agiya hai jesy duniya fateh karli hoo.

Ninuwa,your Asimwa hasn't changed at all he was always like this.smiley14 Arrogant,aggressive,overconfident ,cocky and rude.BB time bhi aisa hi tha.

Poke karta tha like a hyper hyena to get reaction phir when everyone gets triggered and pounces on him, his jhund mein attack kar rahe hai victim card narrative shuru.Nothing has changed.smiley14

Ek lauti main hi thi who used to gala faar faar ke highlight these harkatein of his aur mujhpar chadh jaate thay the whole forum full of his prem pujaris.smiley22

It is funny to see how some of his prem pujaris from BB time are seeing him for what he really is now. 😆 smiley37

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Asim toh pagal hai hi par yeh chomu bhi kaam nhi. Jaan bojh ky footage leney ky liye fight karta hai. Baat Asim aur niyati ki thi iss chomu ko kya zaroorat thi bech main aney ki.

Haan Asimwa 2.0 is no lesssmiley11

Iss baar chun chun ke laaye hai BP bharane waley nalley log.

Ek taraf hai matashree Shilpa madam who thinks she is super funny with her clown giri.Aur doosri taraf hai yeh dono hyper bunny's Asimwa and Chomu Abhifake.

Couldn't get any better.smiley44

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

wo nahi ayega wapsi

acc to his twt fans self respect above everythine LMAO

Itna bada bada phenkne ke baad kya muh lekar wapas aayega yeh 6 mahine mein 4 gaadiyan badalta hun Aamirchand ji LMAO. smiley36

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Abhifake"s ghatiya flirting with Krishna is so cringe. smiley11

Bhai bhi bana liya usne phir bhi rukne ka naam nahi le raha yeh cheapda.smiley11

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Waise,my fave roti maa Shilpu matashree was good in the madhumakhi stunt but her clown giri was so not funny and everyone was still forcefully laughing along like she had performed the best stand-up comedy ever.smiley39

Minionite thumbnail

Lol I had forgotten the show had started. The extra stuff they shoot in the name of "candids" is very annoying nowadays. And the scripted fights. Tauba tauba. Fights tere tauba tauba. (Yes I did that.) But as for Rohit's point in the fight from today's epi - I do not agree with him on one point - Rohit is the reason that this show is doing so well. He has been a mostly fair host who actually cares for the contestants and wants to see them succeed while also challenging them. Yes he isn't the only reason the show runs, but he is a big reason behind it.

But when it comes to contestants, this time KKK chose some pretty good and strong contestants. For the first weekend, none of them seemed to be weak or more talk than performance. I will only talk about performance and stunts though cause else I might write an essay on each one and ain't no one got time for that stuff bro (yes I am avoiding the cursing).

The stunts:

1. The balancing act (Stunt 1) - A good one and Rohit literally twisted them (well twirled them but you get the gist).
  2. The military plane (Stunt 2) - Uff kaash I was up there. I'm a phattu when it comes to heights but I would have just loved to experience that air blowing and the extreme fear.
  3. The head-on stunt (Stunt 3) - A pretty interesting stunt but I was expecting the water flow to be a bit stronger.
  4. The honeybees (Stunt 4) - A usual stunt of every season. It's just different in what they need to do each season with those bees on them.
  5. The balancing act (Stunt 5) - Another usual stunt just with slight differences.
  6. The water stunt (Stunt 6) - Again not much difference from usual stunts except different animals were in the water. Honestly, maybe not as scary animals either. But I didn't expect him to combine currents with water so early on.
  7. Elimination stunt - Huh I wasn't expecting an actual elimination after the Asim incident, but chalo.
RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Minionite

Lol I had forgotten the show had started. The extra stuff they shoot in the name of "candids" is very annoying nowadays. And the scripted fights. Tauba tauba. Fights tere tauba tauba. (Yes I did that.) But as for Rohit's point in the fight from today's epi - I do not agree with him on one point - Rohit is the reason that this show is doing so well. He has been a mostly fair host who actually cares for the contestants and wants to see them succeed while also challenging them. Yes he isn't the only reason the show runs, but he is a big reason behind it.

But when it comes to contestants, this time KKK chose some pretty good and strong contestants. For the first weekend, none of them seemed to be weak or more talk than performance. I will only talk about performance and stunts though cause else I might write an essay on each one and ain't no one got time for that stuff bro (yes I am avoiding the cursing).

The stunts:

1. The balancing act (Stunt 1) - A good one and Rohit literally twisted them (well twirled them but you get the gist).
  2. The military plane (Stunt 2) - Uff kaash I was up there. I'm a phattu when it comes to heights but I would have just loved to experience that air blowing and the extreme fear.
  3. The head-on stunt (Stunt 3) - A pretty interesting stunt but I was expecting the water flow to be a bit stronger.
  4. The honeybees (Stunt 4) - A usual stunt of every season. It's just different in what they need to do each season with those bees on them.
  5. The balancing act (Stunt 5) - Another usual stunt just with slight differences.
  6. The water stunt (Stunt 6) - Again not much difference from usual stunts except different animals were in the water. Honestly, maybe not as scary animals either. But I didn't expect him to combine currents with water so early on.
  7. Elimination stunt - Huh I wasn't expecting an actual elimination after the Asim incident, but chalo.

Only if they can strictly ban or eliminate contestants then and there for doing bb kind of nautanki then this season would have been the best. But the first stunt was really unexpected and toughsmiley36 but I am happy everyone tried their best in all the stunts. Let's see what happens in next weeksmiley4(minus bb drama)
ExoticDisaster thumbnail

I have not watched yesterday's episode yet, who got eliminated?

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Ninuwa,your Asimwa hasn't changed at all he was always like this.smiley14 Arrogant,aggressive,overconfident ,cocky and rude.BB time bhi aisa hi tha.

Poke karta tha like a hyper hyena to get reaction phir when everyone gets triggered and pounces on him, his jhund mein attack kar rahe hai victim card narrative shuru.Nothing has changed.smiley14

Ek lauti main hi thi who used to gala faar faar ke highlight these harkatein of his aur mujhpar chadh jaate thay the whole forum full of his prem pujaris.smiley22

It is funny to see how some of his prem pujaris from BB time are seeing him for what he really is now. 😆 smiley37

KD kitni beraham se tum asim ko bash kar rahi ho,pap lage gi ghor papsmiley36 idhar mein episode ka clips dekhke kahi bhi asim ko nehi paya,kab aya kab geya?? Aur face change ho geya uska?smiley19 tumhari liye shanti se asim ko support bhi nehi kar pa rahi husmiley19

Bohot bedard ho tum zalim KDsmiley7

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ExoticDisaster

I have not watched yesterday's episode yet, who got eliminated?

Asim left the show. Other than him no one got evicted