Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Just finished the last nights episode, well we cant say anything yet until we watch the tonight s episode yet .

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: MUNNII

Asim is still in BB Zone smiley36.

He is thinking here also game is still about other contestants support(vote),being targetted,attacking and groupism.

For a change he is getting poked here 😅..he need to come out of that zone and take things calmly

Yeah he is still stuck in BB. Wohi same lines bhi repeat kar raha tha jhund and all

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

He is still living in the BB zone .

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

Apparently she is the only one praising him/being neutral towards him in IVs.I watched only one IV where Nimrit,Karanveer and Niyati were giving joint IV.They were asked whether they considered Asim a tough competitor and Nimrit replied that she didn't because according to her he isn't mentally strong.

After watching his behavior, I would say he is not mentally doing well. He needs therapy.

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Come here smiley9

Five words five words

yeh hum se na ho paye ga ninu smiley36

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibecheck

Har din 5/6 love letter hum logo ko likh de na,ek hi letter just copy pastesmiley36

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

After watching his behavior, I would say he is not mentally doing well. He needs therapy.

I find him okay,all of us know abhishek's nature. He wanted to instigate him and out of the show like he did in bb. Koi accha banda iss abhishek ke sath ek show main nehi reh sakta.

Chings,since childhood main srk fan hoon,to 4 saal purana asim ka fan abhi nehi reh sakti hu keyasmiley42smiley36

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

I find him okay,all of us know abhishek's nature. He wanted to instigate him and out of the show like he did in bb. Koi accha banda iss abhishek ke sath ek show main nehi reh sakta.

Chings,since childhood main srk fan hoon,to 4 saal purana asim ka fan abhi nehi reh sakti hu keyasmiley42smiley36

Asim is a not a kiddo, he is grown up man now, he should know how to handle people like abhifake. Yahan sirf abhishek nhi hai aur bhi log hain. Kisi ky saath toh araam sy reh leta.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibecheck

Ayein ayein apka hi intezaar tha smiley9

Jenit thumbnail

Asim is a not a kiddo, he is grown up man now, he should know how to handle people like abhifake. Yahan sirf abhishek nhi hai aur bhi log hain. Kisi ky saath toh araam sy reh leta.

Problem is we don't really know what goes behind the scenes besides edited clips.

While Asim's behavior was distasteful, it was clear that he was being instigated by not just Nakli Kumar but also by other contestants, for no reason besides insecurity. They were all poking fun at him which he clearly didn't like and most of them didn't support/nor root for him like they did with other contestants when it comes to tasks.

That said Asim handled it poorly and deserved to be evicted. He was a poor sport the moment the Niyati girl joked at his expense. It went downhill from him there. There are better methods to stand up for yourself.

Edited by Jenit - 2 months ago