Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: G259

Forgot to mention,it was very dumb of Asim to think that Gashmeer and him are a team.Doesn't he knows what "head on" means?smiley36

Exactly..he didn't realise they are fighting against each other till he got fear funda

Edited by MUNNII - 2 months ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Lord I have to see this Chomu here also, it’s like devil and deep sea. One side is this Chomu other side is Asim, itni pariksha kyun jab BB abhi khatam hua tha smiley11

On another note, I gotta say that it does seem like Chomu/Shalin were trying to poke him because it’s obvious that Asim cannot handle any taunting without losing it. Chomu himself copied Asim throughout BB which is the irony of all ironies.

aasim ki to jali waheen SE Krishna gashmeer ka naam li.

Shalin naam Lia to sympathy nh chaiyeh baklolo karrha

Edited by I_M_SultaN - 2 months ago
MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Nalla Asimwa ko task hi samajh nahi aaya.

Bas saandh jaise uchalna hai aur badi badi baatein karna aur forever victim banna.

'Yaha ek jhund hai'

'Aise jhund ko bohot sambhala' smiley19

Kuch naya le aa bhai ab.

Kitne saadiyon tak chalana hain yeh gissa pitta tracksmiley26

Asim is still in BB Zone smiley36.

He is thinking here also game is still about other contestants support(vote),being targetted,attacking and groupism.

For a change he is getting poked here 😅..he need to come out of that zone and take things calmly

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

It looks like a fake fight , though I haven't watched the all episode yet but by the highlights it looks like that .

kooki07 thumbnail

Nice to see you here all and thanks for the tag NINO .

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

aasim ki to jali waheen SE Krishna gashmeer ka naam li.

Shalin naam Lia to sympathy nh chaiyeh baklolo karrha

Krishna is toh praising him interviews mein, this guy is bloody arrogant and nuts.

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

The fact that we are having to discuss poking and faults of contestants in fights shows how much this show has gotten degraded.The makers have BB OTT,the original one airing on TV yet want to turn another show into BB.Last season was so awful overall that I had dropped it midway.The best one I have watched so far was KKK8.

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Krishna is toh praising him interviews mein, this guy is bloody arrogant and nuts.

Apparently she is the only one praising him/being neutral towards him in IVs.I watched only one IV where Nimrit,Karanveer and Niyati were giving joint IV.They were asked whether they considered Asim a tough competitor and Nimrit replied that she didn't because according to her he isn't mentally strong.
kooki07 thumbnail

Shilpa was playing the attention seeker drama in the Jhalak as well regarding her family ,it was good when her brother came for the R B .

kooki07 thumbnail

WHAT Asim a writter ?For what writing the all the fights?