Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

Well nimrit was also good and calm in the first stuntsmiley20. It's just that she couldn't strategize well like abhishek but it was her first stunt and she gave her πŸ’―. Best part is she didn't fall at all and maintained her balancesmiley32. Let's see how she performs in upcoming weeksmiley4

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Whom are you gonna support ?

Yesterday I watched only Abhishek's stunt. I was happy he completed the stunt smiley10

He used his brain and used a perfect strategy to complete the tasksmiley32. Well it's too early for favourites but I guess I would support gashmeer and krishnasmiley4
G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

I found Aditi sweet and fine actually.Niyati is the one who pissed me off.When her entry happened and she was interacting with RS,I took the remote and muted the sound after listening a bit.Shilpa surprised me because she wasn't in BB zone.Was cheering for the contestants a lot too.

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

I found Aditi sweet and fine actually.Niyati is the one who pissed me off.When her entry happened and she was interacting with RS,I took the remote and muted the sound after listening a bit.Shilpa surprised me because she wasn't in BB zone.Was cheering for the contestants a lot too.

Shilpa was like this in jhalak as well but phir bahar ake jhalak ki burayi kismiley36. I hope iss baar wo aisa kuch na kare
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

He used his brain and used a perfect strategy to complete the tasksmiley32. Well it's too early for favourites but I guess I would support gashmeer and krishnasmiley4

Somehow he completed the task that's really nice. And yes agree it's early to say anything. I need to watch few more episodes πŸ˜ƒ

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

chinga seth is season do do sana aye the smiley36

San sana na san san sanana chal raha hai bb meinsmiley36...

masters 🀨 achchi spamming hai

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Har bimbo, chudail,naagin types toh tujhe cute hi lagte hai.

ha jaise ky tum jaanu smiley36
NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

Yeah for a change shilpa was cheering for others πŸ˜‚

I liked oppo Gashmeer too

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Yeh nayi naveli plastic bimbo Nimmo itna kya uchal rahi camera ke saamnesmiley24

Kitne mein khareedi yeh nayi naveli plastic jismwa?

Upar se neeche tak plastic hi plastic lag rahi.smiley16

I know apko nimmo bot bot pasand ayi 🀣

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lord I have to see this Chomu here also, it’s like devil and deep sea. One side is this Chomu other side is Asim, itni pariksha kyun jab BB abhi khatam hua tha smiley11

On another note, I gotta say that it does seem like Chomu/Shalin were trying to poke him because it’s obvious that Asim cannot handle any taunting without losing it. Chomu himself copied Asim throughout BB which is the irony of all ironies.