Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

They are dragging this show so much so sad that Swastik Production Ruined Vanshaj

https://youtu.be/DWi1uVmo9Ts?si=qmgdx70K5qzEiA3s

They should have end the show in 1 year. Becoz show ka main theme to pura ho gaya. Dj aur yuvika ko bhi kitna ladte hue dekhenge. Also this talwar family look like unnecessary addition especially if dj's character is still going strong.

But again it was bit by same ITV bug of churning episodes for the sake of trp.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Yuvika

Originally posted by: rbpll

They should have end the show in 1 year. Becoz show ka main theme to pura ho gaya. Dj aur yuvika ko bhi kitna ladte hue dekhenge. Also this talwar family look like unnecessary addition especially if dj's character is still going strong.

But again it was bit by same ITV bug of churning episodes for the sake of trp.

Yes even they did same with Radha Krishna with an exception of Navya and Mahabharat Vanshaj is trying to be TMKOC 2.0 in terms of dragging

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Yes even they did same with Radha Krishna with an exception of Navya and Mahabharat Vanshaj is trying to be TMKOC 2.0 in terms of dragging

Right now we can say that they are dragging like dhruv Tara smiley37

Tmkoc tak pahuchne me bahut time haismiley37

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

For now..no there is no other slot. When I heard about ramayan's extension i also thought ki dikhaaenge kis time pe kyunki 9-10:30 tak to kbc chalta hai. Phir dekha sab tv pe shift kar diyasmiley36

But agar extension nhi karte to kya Ravan vadh k pehle hi khatam kar dete

They had to extend

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

But agar extension nhi karte to kya Ravan vadh k pehle hi khatam kar dete

They had to extend

No idea

Pehle Maine suna tha ki June ko end hoga...phir maine suna band hone waala hai jald hi (no confirmation of month this time) phir ab extend ho gaya to show uttar kand.

Edited by rbpll - 1 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail

Team Yuvika

Right now we can say that they are dragging like dhruv Tara smiley37

Tmkoc tak pahuchne me bahut time haismiley37

Dhruv tara is currently ending so no Dragging

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Dhruv tara is currently ending so no Dragging

Hope so it is finally ending smiley37

anikamathur thumbnail

Team Yuvika

Hope so it is finally ending smiley37

Yes but I'm Sad that Sony sab gone downhill initially it was a Youth/Comedy Channel but they changed to drama channel even they're Dragging Pushpa impossible also

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Sony tv's serials used to be different from other typical tv soaps. But post covid most of their fiction shows are those run of the mill typical serials. Also they don't promote their shows well. Off late they are more dependant on their reality shows for trp. But unki bhi kuch khas trp nai aati.

well they tried different then they became greedy and killed their shows. Eg patiala babes wtf was that s2 and why did they think old audience will watch new whiny kids drama with adher Umar ka uncle than the old mature romance?

Their reality shows also sucks, they are pioneer previously now they interfet too much and trp is very less. Good contestants at opting out cause parents can't deal with the daily ott drama. New serials they are showing are sasta copy of star plus who will watch

They need to get back to cid repeat and yrf shows re telecast

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

well they tried different then they became greedy and killed their shows. Eg patiala babes wtf was that s2 and why did they think old audience will watch new whiny kids drama with adher Umar ka uncle than the old mature romance?

Their reality shows also sucks, they are pioneer previously now they interfet too much and trp is very less. Good contestants at opting out cause parents can't deal with the daily ott drama. New serials they are showing are sasta copy of star plus who will watch

They need to get back to cid repeat and yrf shows re telecast

Yrf shows were so good. I was a big fan of rishta.com and mahi way. I am still searching for those two shows but didn't find them anywhere.

Few years back they have shows like beyadh, kuch rang pyaar ke aise hi, story 9 months ki, ye un dino ki baad ki, mere dad ki dulhan, jaganaath purvi ki anokhi dosti, and my parent's fav "mere sai"😀...yes not all shows are hit...the shows are mixed of genres, modern and progressive with family and romantic theme. In last 1-2 years, their fiction show's quality have gone down. The last well received show was katha ankahee. Yes, it's premise was debatable but the show is well written.

Their reality shows are more like a routine. Indian idol band hua to India' best dancer shuru ho gaya..dance show band hoga to koi singing reality show aa jayega. Its like routinely rotate hota hai reality shows ka.smiley39smiley37