Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Guys do watch today's episode. Finally the first episode of the season that I really enjoyed. Grand Premiere was so meh, it's visible that they did huge budget cut this season. The sets are small, the props are small, like reborn said the cheap sofas remain smiley37 By no way did grand premiere look anyway close to grand premieres of the earlier seasons of the show. Also I couldn't see beyond the choreographers last season but thankfully today could finally see the dancers too.

Starting with Saumya, again same problem like last year, you just cannot move your eyes from Saumya. I don't think she is old enough to understand that she needs to underplay a bit and not outshine the contestant but man when she is on stage you just cannot look at anybody else. Plus she has been dancing for two weeks with injury and completely flawless. Chitrakshi on the other hand is a weak dancer. She cannot match up to Saumya neither are her expressions proper. She tries her best but very one tone. It was an average performance.

I really wanted to enjoy Pankaj and Arjun's performance. They were fab last week but I thought their choice of song was a big mistake. The whole fusion looked forced and so did the sound mix. A different folk based song would've taken the dance somewhere else because Arjun was so good in the folk part.

Akash and the contestant (sorry still remembering the names) was good as well. I really enjoyed the bits they did in salsa. I never knew two men doing salsa would look so good 😄 But there was nothing innovative. It was very much like the reels Akash makes for instagram.

Prateek and Harsh were AMAZING!! Uff never thought the fusion of contemporary and tandav would look so good. The formations were unbelievable and gave me goosebumps. Well worth the 30 but I don't know why the random mish mash of songs bothered me a lot.

Nepo and Vartika too were fantastic. Vartika should be paired more with male contestants, you get to see so much of Vartika's talent in such situations than only the sultry ones you would see with Saumya. Nepo was just too too good! The fusion of their style with bihu was so cool and innovative. I see Nepo in top 5. He has everything going for him. Dance, expressions, body structure, height and swag. Just too good.

Finally my favorite performance of the night- Kartik and Amos. Lmao what an act 🤣 Like Geeta said such smart choreography by Kartik using the whole Stree storyline. I would've never thought Amos doing such graceful lavani 🤣 My goodness, how fab was he!! The body language, the grace, the walk. I really don't understand why Geeta didn't give them full marks, they deserved it!!

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Andakadipatta

Guys do watch today's episode. Finally the first episode of the season that I really enjoyed. Grand Premiere was so meh, it's visible that they did huge budget cut this season. The sets are small, the props are small, like reborn said the cheap sofas remain smiley37 By no way did grand premiere look anyway close to grand premieres of the earlier seasons of the show. Also I couldn't see beyond the choreographers last season but thankfully today could finally see the dancers too.

Starting with Saumya, again same problem like last year, you just cannot move your eyes from Saumya. I don't think she is old enough to understand that she needs to underplay a bit and not outshine the contestant but man when she is on stage you just cannot look at anybody else. Plus she has been dancing for two weeks with injury and completely flawless. Chitrakshi on the other hand is a weak dancer. She cannot match up to Saumya neither are her expressions proper. She tries her best but very one tone. It was an average performance.

I really wanted to enjoy Pankaj and Arjun's performance. They were fab last week but I thought their choice of song was a big mistake. The whole fusion looked forced and so did the sound mix. A different folk based song would've taken the dance somewhere else because Arjun was so good in the folk part.

Akash and the contestant (sorry still remembering the names) was good as well. I really enjoyed the bits they did in salsa. I never knew two men doing salsa would look so good 😄 But there was nothing innovative. It was very much like the reels Akash makes for instagram.

Prateek and Harsh were AMAZING!! Uff never thought the fusion of contemporary and tandav would look so good. The formations were unbelievable and gave me goosebumps. Well worth the 30 but I don't know why the random mish mash of songs bothered me a lot.

Nepo and Vartika too were fantastic. Vartika should be paired more with male contestants, you get to see so much of Vartika's talent in such situations than only the sultry ones you would see with Saumya. Nepo was just too too good! The fusion of their style with bihu was so cool and innovative. I see Nepo in top 5. He has everything going for him. Dance, expressions, body structure, height and swag. Just too good.

Finally my favorite performance of the night- Kartik and Amos. Lmao what an act 🤣 Like Geeta said such smart choreography by Kartik using the whole Stree storyline. I would've never thought Amos doing such graceful lavani 🤣 My goodness, how fab was he!! The body language, the grace, the walk. I really don't understand why Geeta didn't give them full marks, they deserved it!!

Thanks for the update momma will watch it.

Edited by reborn-re - 1 months ago
mahi03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reborn-re

I saw the precap Tushar is going to be there Mahi? Robz koi aur Dekho na dekho watch Vipul, Raktim and Pankaj they are doing really well with choreography. Especially Vipul because other two we have seen their work before.

I actually tuned into the episode bcoz I knew he was going to come this week, didn't know if it was going to be Saturday or Sunday. He shot for the episode just one day before he was flying to US for his workshop tour so no idea why exactly is he in the show- atleast not as a permanent choreographer. He shared a story where he was performing with Stevesmiley36

I liked the performances this week much more than the grand premiere ones. Watched just the acts and skipped all the drama and comments. I will post a review of both the episodes together.

Edited by mahi03 - 1 months ago
mahi03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

This is hugesmiley40 Times Square New Yorksmiley32smiley32

Super proud of Tushar and may all such great things keep coming his way. He deserves this and so much more.

Shettttttyyyyyyyyy🤘smiley40

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-fohCAOK0F/?hl=en

reborn-re thumbnail

I think Vaishnavi will go home first because she is the lowest scorer so far. Bharat is not doing his job properly. He chose waltz as tadka still could not do justice.

robedward thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Andakadipatta

U praising Kartik is giving me smiley39

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Crap season same type dancing smiley36

reborn-re thumbnail

Momma what do you think about Subranil Choreography so far that judges are so speechless?

reborn-re thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi03

This is hugesmiley40 Times Square New Yorksmiley32smiley32

Super proud of Tushar and may all such great things keep coming his way. He deserves this and so much more.

Shettttttyyyyyyyyy🤘smiley40

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-fohCAOK0F/?hl=en

Ya I have seen this before and time square is a nice place to visit. I have been there couple of years ago with family.

reborn-re thumbnail

78th Independence Day hogaya but Sony ki sock nahi badli promoting same 4-5 people every week. By the way happy Independence Day guys