Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 2 hours ago

Neem was a good show n mawra deserved the award. From whatever shows I have watched she has always delivered. She was really good in neem n rightfully deserved the award.

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I agree ahad and ramsha lacked chemistry

Though the show was good as it tackled a lot of issues in a fun way

Writing was also good as well as the cast

Fairy tale the chemistry was good , but the show was a drag and don't even get me started on the cast especially ahad ka bhai smiley36

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Fairytale1 was really good n both leads performed well. F2 wasn't great and I felt they rushed it. I don't know about others, but hum tum was a fun watch. M surprised many didn't find it good!!

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Actually in hum tum Neha and Adam's love part was too rushed

It was like 80 percent nok jhok ,then sudden not so organic realisation from Adam's side 19 percent and from Neha's side just 1 percent

Based on what I heard people enjoyed Maha Sarmad as a couple more because of the positive message of more educated girl getting a really sorted good guy(not saying chemistry)

Also every stage of Maha Sarmad was shown as couple

Starting with calling him Bhai

I personally could not tell at what point Adam started feeling for her

At the end more than lovers it was like we will happily share fatherly love from the father like their union is meant to resolve father daughter issue and Neha not minding his father loving his future son in law

Aaaaaaa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

While Fairytale on paper was not a very good show

Hamza and Sehar's chemistry made it a hit

As a show I was not able to watch all scenes esp Adnan Mir's scene with the other girl

I actually skipped the drama barring Farmeed

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

These two have my heart...so cute! Just wish Seher got that award, because last year FT was good show, and that rested on Seher's shoulder, at least FT1 did

I wouldn't mind if Dananeer had won it if not Sehar, but when did Mawra's Neem character become so popular that she deserves this award?

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

I wouldn't mind if Dananeer had won it if not Sehar, but when did Mawra's Neem character become so popular that she deserves this award?

Some are saying, it was her gift from Hum on her bday smiley19

Nothing else make sense to me, Mawra getting more votes than both Seher and Dananeer. She doesn't have any active fd

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meandwho

Some are saying, it was her gift from Hum on her bday smiley19

Nothing else make sense to me, Mawra getting more votes than both Seher and Dananeer. She doesn't have any active fd

She had campaigned for the award through her Instagram account; this must be the reason she got more votes smiley36

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

She had campaigned for the award through her Instagram account; this must be the reason she got more votes smiley36

Hum tv had pinned a post with Seher's face and she asked to vote for her and Humza on insta...feels robbed. I really liked her in the show

I cant like Deebu the way I liked Umeed smiley13

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly