Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/tutahuaparinda/status/1804353065190830275

They may or may not change their opinions about Abhira over time depending on the storyline, but I truly love Manisha (and her Mannu these days) for trying to defend Abhira in her own way whenever possible. smiley27 People who defend you in your absence are the realest.

Manoj add one more to the list, he ruin Abhira certificate and the biggest

Abhimaan are still married.

Speaking of the talaak, now that Madhav his son could've lost his life

when is he going to tell him he's still married smiley7

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I still can't believe they actually remember Rohit and, mention

that he received dhoka from Armaan and Ruhi but still not forgetting

her one sided competition with Abhira

Poor Vidya her mamsa called her weak, in other words a failure

as a mother and wife smiley37

Rohit might be the only Poddar with braincells. He ran off from this toxic family when he got the opportunitysmiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Manoj add one more to the list, he ruin Abhira certificate and the biggest

Abhimaan are still married.

Speaking of the talaak, now that Madhav his son could've lost his life

when is he going to tell him he's still married smiley7

madhav sa is as useless as his wife. Uskey chakkar mai mere pyaare phuphasa phirse bach jayenge smiley42

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira will have trust issues, & can't blame her. But i dont want her to fall for kaveri's trick again. Abhira is sensible, after the initial shock, she must understand that kaveri is doing all these just to keep her away from armaan, also armaan confessed her as his true love & that he is ready to wait for her. She can still maintain her distance from him but should not break up with him. It's the right time for madhav to reveal about the divorce, so they will be tied to each other, they can still live separately. I just dont want kaveri to celebrate her victory.

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 months ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Alright

Woah Hold Up GIF - Woah Hold Up Wait A Minute GIFs

I'm making sure I heard correctly cause I

was doing this when Vidya was talking

My Ears GIFs | Tenor

Did Vidya say she wants her suhaag home

after mortgaging her MS at the station

I used to wonder how anyone sane could agree with bhabhiji. Now we know why, yeh toh bhabhiji se bhi badi pagal hai.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yeh sab dialog dialogue is the inner rohit … he does a lot of shayari .. so he speaks this fluently
But why did Abhira not give him the painkiller before stiching his wounds

But shayri se baat badalne se kaam nahi chalega....

Though it was entertaining but Armaan taking things nonseriously is becoming another problem...

Jitna Mannu meenu krish Abhira keliye stand lethe hai uska aadha bhi ye nahi le rah hai...

Not doubting his pyaar...Even I almost agreewith his comment of Abhira being his pehla and aakhri pyaar as he doesn't know and feel about true love earlier.......But jab ye respect aur trust nahi de sakthe toh iska I love you ka kya achaar Daal du...????Bhaisaab I love you aage bhi kuch bolo...

Phirse previous week ka dialogue writer badal gaya hai kya....Armaan's dialogue become again na sar pair smiley44...

And I don't get the answer that...

1.Sanjay se zabaan chala sakthe hai ,but Dadi se nahi becoz mummy ke naam pe guilt trip karthe hai ,2.same goes to vidya Mata,, and he can be rude with Madhav, ....I equally reprimand both son father for their miseries and felt bad for Armaan's mother who trapped all in this until the past revealed ...Matlab ab tak se toh ye hi lag rah hai ki kaise beta aur pati mile unhe ,Dono nalayak...

3..Abhira pe chilla sakthe hai, but Ruhi madam pe nahi ,kyunki waha bhi ye guilt trip Chale jaathe hai...

Isse jaha guilt trip jaana chahiye waha nahi chalthe,but jaha nahi jaana chahiye waha chalthe hai smiley44..

4...And my question is Ye chorus gang pe chillathe hai ,Krish,Aryan ,Kiara pe....But ye chorni charu ne aisa kya patti padayi Armaan ko ki iske saamne muh nah khultha???.That vile ladki Abhira ke khilaf itna kuch bol rah dhe...Ye filmy baathe bolkar brush off kiya...Krish tak stand liya....

Ye Charu ke saamne kuch nahi bol saktha ye dadi ke saamne kya khaak bolega???

He is literally has no problem with those who hates and insult Abhira except fufa...But he got rude and ignorant with those who love her smiley44smiley39....

Armaan really needs to see that zindagi sirf rosy rosy nahi hotha and I hope this Rumaal truth revelation finally give him some akkal that who cares for him.......If he can’t take a stand for his love ,set her free now gracefully ,,, otherwise he will bring back her to this hellhole and suffocate to the core that he will lose her forever ...

Edited by Vismaya03 - 3 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Alright

Woah Hold Up GIF - Woah Hold Up Wait A Minute GIFs

I'm making sure I heard correctly cause I

was doing this when Vidya was talking

My Ears GIFs | Tenor

Did Vidya say she wants her suhaag home

after mortgaging her MS at the station

I ff Ed their scene,but seems from updates she said something like that smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes, he need to start with atleast Charu setting her straight when she talks bad abt Ab... It is not about whether it will make any difference to him and his love.. It is insulting to Ab and he should take a stand

He can't expect to go back to 'our happy parallel universe in our room' setup

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I agree Armaan is not doing anything concrete .. he has to also focus on his career .. he is sitting like majnu infront of Abhira’s house .. both of them are sitting idle .. It will be good if Abhira goes to mussorie for some time focuses on her work and Armaan stays back in udaipur.. after the Bharosa break ., if both can stay loyal to each other without seeing each other .. than atleast it’s ok

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/tutahuaparinda/status/1804353065190830275

They may or may not change their opinions about Abhira over time depending on the storyline, but I truly love Manisha (and her Mannu these days) for trying to defend Abhira in her own way whenever possible. smiley27 People who defend you in your absence are the realest.

Manisha has been consistent so far in her support for Abhira from past few months. She was the one who shut up hypocrite Vidya that her son also concealed deal marriage truth from her why she blame Abhira only? She is the only one among Poddars who keep showing mirror to Sanjay. Supporting characters be it positive or negative have better dialogues/role in the story this season than previous two seasons maybe because all of them are good actors. It can be even better.