Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

There is no angst … Madhav is fed up .. if he had started feeling her emotions .. then it was put down by her guilt tripping Armaan with her dialogue baazi

Also Madhav has a right to be annoyed.. he was in hospital for days .. and vidya was organising Armaan’s shadi ..

She merely played lip service to feel where he has gone

Today Kaveri was worrying about Madhav . What was she doing during sangeet and cocktail party . Did she not get the mothers vibe that her son might be in trouble

ajeeb ghanchaakat types family hai yeh poddars...kaun si family aisi hoti hai???

not sure what makers r trying to portray vidya as??? ya to they should have kept it ki vidya bas yeh jaanti hai ki madhav is at work.....and unhappy with mariage...iss liye missing...to baat bhi hoti...

amkers ne bataya ki vidya knows madhav is missing...and then bas naach gaana sajna sanwarna...shaadi....y did they not play yeh tera sajhan sanwarna bin saajan ke bekaar hai...😂 vidya gaane se hi madhav ko yaad kar leti.....

aaj uske baad pehli baar mili...to no questions ki kahan the??? seedhe mangal sutr utar kar de diya....

yeh sab MS ko least important saaj sajja ki vastu maante hain...😂

then again...ek bete missing hai....chalo bhagwanji ke paas hai.....and usse pehle...he was angry and t\left the house...kisi ko nahi pata reason kya tha....then uski wife tells vidya ki arman and i loved each other before my marriage with rohit......she has no concerns at al....I mean isnt it logical ask..ki how could u have stayed in same gouse with rohit and armaan??? na ji na...she goes and shanayee bajaane ki taiyaari kar rahi hai....

armaan se mili...to usse gussa thi...bhai i underatnd....no one priporitises her...na beta na pati...but she has no opinion of her own....bilkul brains nahi hai iss character ka.....

madhav is fed up....she is just a chamchi of dadi..... vidya is a total dumb character.....neither a mom nor a wife...kuch nahi hai...she is just a chamchi...chahti kya hai yeh???

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fi_raaq

`ek second ke liye papa ko bhool jao, ghar walo ko bhool jao aur sirf apne dil ki suno. Agar tumhare dil ki dhadkan nai ye nahi keh diya ki tum aankh band karke mujhpar bharosha kar sakti ho to mai apna naam badal dunga.`

Is he delusional? Any kind of acknowledgement of his wrongs always comes after Abhira reminds him of his follies.

Waise isse bohot saara naam yaha milthe hai..Aur bhi doondna hai kya smiley37

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Vidiya k muh sy rishty nibhany ki bat aur armaan k muh sy bharosy ki bat ... smiley36 Mazak acha tha.

i still don't trust armaan i find all his antics cute and i love his lover avatar but i still don't trust him weird. 🙃

Edited by Queeen - 3 months ago
Queeen thumbnail

Team Critics

Ye gusy wala hy , aur main bohot ziyada gusy wali hon smiley16

Yaaa rock ma queen smiley14

Queeen thumbnail

Team Critics

Glad abhi ko ar and ruhi ka sach pata lag gya smiley4

Ps : armaan was on the floor and ame toosmiley37smiley37smiley37

Bhai ye admi kitna girta hy smiley37smiley37smiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Vidya you are wrong madhav is useless as a police officer too.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Vidya says Madhav was never a responsible father or son.

But Abhira ke papa. It's the baggy eye b*tch serious smiley7

That's why I can't take her seriously. Your 30 years failure of a marriage you want to blame on a girl who been in your life for less then a year....Let that sink in

Same with that POS Dadisa, instead of accepting her failure as the matriarch of PH then she tried to lie that Abhira was the cause of Madhav & Vidya problems.

So glad Armaan shut her ridiculous lies down .

Vidya motherhood comes with condition when it comes to Armaan. What mother stands there and allow his grandmother to tell him his blood is dirty....FOH with her mamta & parvaairsh. Armaan did wrong for not speaking earlier instead of leaving Ruhi, that way no girl deserve that at all. But as a mother did Vidya once asked Armaan what he wanted? Then she saw he wasn't happy and even question dadisa, so why didn't she stopped it.

Vidya & Madhav are both toxic and pathetic as hell, and their past has kept Armaan in a mental prison. Neither two can accept or talk about their failure in their marriage. Madhav isn't helping his son or Abhira, but using them as an excuse to hide and leave his home. Vidya using her MS to bail out Armaan was cheap and had no effect and wasn't needed.

According to Vidya Madhav was never with her, so every time he wants to do some with just them she says is too late so why bother. But here she is at the station saying no need for MS cause he's not home.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Vidya ka phir se natak shuru, nobody is interested in your DDP. Ye idiot police officer ne MS rakh liya as bail bond. Isko hatao police ki job sesmiley39smiley39

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Vidya ka phir se natak shuru, nobody is interested in your DDP. Ye idiot police officer ne MS rakh liya as bail bond. Isko hatao police ki job sesmiley39smiley39

if the farzi divorce papers kaand is revealed, I want Madhav to be charged with abetment and thrown into prison as well smiley7
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Vidya Madhav are setting examples of how not to be.

Both are on their own separate trips.

But between the two Vidya is more of a nuisance with her OTT expressions

Shruti Ulfat should tone it down.

Itne exaggerated Expressions of disgust, or pain, anger etc aren't needed.

Madhav ka plan to help Abhimaan reconcile is flopping because he's not making them address the tough stuff. Wahaan Kaveri baazi maar legi.