Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago
And him moving away when she asked for time seemingly realizing it is important for her... All their scenes today were great.. 😊
Kacchakela21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

As much as I dislike spineless Madhav, Vidya also has always prioritised her mother in law over her own husband.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I loved Ar-Ab scenes today..all very well done.

The hug. abs fear of being let down again, Ar giving her time. Ars happiness seeing her missed calls. Bickering on road. The action stuff and then tomorrow we get Abhiras panic, desperation.

Looks like she'll come to melt because he took a knife for her but the Ruhi reveal will make her lose hope again. And be shattered once again.

Why is Krish upset at Ab today?! I have a feeling he will flip into anti Abhira soon unfortunately because Armaan will return home in tears.

I hope Armaan is serious about all the big big words. "Zindagi bhar" and all . Its gonna be tested. does he have the patience to explain to her what happened and why. She has reason to be insecure and hurt. He needs to fix it

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I agree with this

It is better fir them to get separated but then Viidyaji can't survive without being the slave of Kaveriji ...

smiley37so she will never leave Madav for him mother smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail

Madhav and Vidya are infuriating. Both are hopeless. I can't blame Madhav for being over Vidya and her dramatic nonsense behavior though. She is always doing emotional manipulation.

I hope Armaan doesn't lose all progress made in past few weeks seeing true colors of Kaveri.

What he's putting Ab through is extremely painful. The lies, the constant bashing from his family and him. Everytime she melts but something new happens. Even now he's gonna see her panic and care for him , fix his wounds, save his life but after that again something will shake her trust. Theres a new jolt everyday. She's right that pyaar isnt enough. If theres no trust, if he doesn't share with her- then no point.

If anyone should turn bitter its her. She's lost her sunshine in that PH zoo.

He can be devdas or just busy in work but he shouldn't turn against Abhira. If he has claimed Zindagi bhar wait karega toh he should be that lifelong aashiq. Because if he's not then he's only proving that he's incapable of a lifelong commitment and he's a fickle guy who can go from one girl to the next and keep putting "family" over Abhira making it clear that she is never part of his family.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

I loved shirt pinching scene 😍 ❤️ ♥️

Even I loved thatc

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Madhav and Vidya are infuriating. Both are hopeless. I can't blame Madhav for being over Vidya and her dramatic nonsense behavior though. She is always doing emotional manipulation.

I hope Armaan doesn't lose all progress made in past few weeks seeing true colors of Kaveri.

What he's putting Ab through is extremely painful. The lies, the constant bashing from his family and him. Everytime she melts but something new happens. Even now he's gonna see her panic and care for him , fix his wounds, save his life but after that again something will shake her trust. Theres a new jolt everyday. She's right that pyaar isnt enough. If theres no trust, if he doesn't share with her- then no point.

If anyone should turn bitter its her. She's lost her sunshine in that PH zoo.

He can be devdas or just busy in work but he shouldn't turn against Abhira. If he has claimed Zindagi bhar wait karega toh he should be that lifelong aashiq. Because if he's not then he's only proving that he's incapable of a lifelong commitment and he's a fickle guy who can go from one girl to the next and keep putting "family" over Abhira making it clear that she is never part of his family.

good morning 🌅

Yes Abhira has lost her sunshine .. her bubliness totally
After her mother’s death she still made efforts .. but after the trauma of divorce , wedding planning , engagement.. and wedding . Even though Armaan is with her most of the time .. she has lost her smile

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Thank the lord Ruhi didn't go bail him out 🙏🙏🙏

I hope after spewing crap to Abhira in upcoming about her past with Ar, she doesn't manipulate Ar again.

Armaan is unreliable in that he can always get swayed.

Hopefully this time he realizes the harm Kaveri, Ruhi have done to dent his relationship with Abhira

They took away his chance to come clean to her and now she's broken

If he blames Ab instead of these 2 evil hags he's gonna be seen as unfit for Abhira.

I want to see him show fight, show resolve, show determination for his Pyaar.

If he gives it up all too easily then there's really no use of his dialoguebaazi.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kuchnaakahoo

So she felt his arousal ?

Laughing Uncontrollably GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Here goes my latte smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

20240621_152041-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruhi took half baggage to her office. Manish took rest yesterday.

Ruhi is keeping herself away from arman on her own not intruding them as per her words to arman I will not come in between you both. She wants to move on in life.

20240621_152200-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruhis words to abhira when madhav Vidya were locked in a room, kahi tumhare divorce ke sath maa papa ka divorce karoge kya? Vidya will divorce madhav next. She said you were never a jimmedaar baap or beta. But abhira ke papa🤣. Reason for divorce is clear.

20240621_152527-COLLAGE.jpg

Jab mera pati sath nahi hi toh uski nishani kya.

Madhav took in his second rack and closed it. So he will close his second shadi once Vidya frees him he accepts it.

Vidyas ego is hurt on madhav choosing abhira from the time deal shadi truth is out. Same suits for ar he left ruhi and went to abhira not coming home when she called.

Nishani can be arman too. She will keep arman aside.

Abhiras dialogues play next waqt ko rukdungi lekin maa papa ko ek kardungi.

Vidya chose her son against madhav rista any day and is hurt.