Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 4 days ago

After watching today's epi, I just want to thank yrkkh writers as mere liye sirf ek character ka scene intolerable tha and that too post leap. Rest all were tolerable. I thank makers for not showing gen 4 storyline and gen 4 characters during gen 3 smiley36

Ek kaam accha kiya aapne aur main iss torture se bach gayi smiley36

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

It is Indian mentality..one famous director had said clearly .. there are only 2 Indian scripts which will always strike a chord with Indian audience

Either Ramayan or Mahabharata

Yeh rishta is not going to copy scene by scene in Ramayana .. some tracks will be similar so that audience correlate to it

Ghum has done it with Krishna , Yashoda , Devki .. and even pandya stores .. it’s not like the whole story is done only some part is taken to suit the time ..

Ghum had literally copied the kartikeya and Ganesha birth during Sairat time ..but they ended it badly .. so don’t take itv seriously

I never take ITV seriouslysmiley36 it was a comment that I found a bit on wrong side, the one who wrote was not written with wrong intentions but from 3rd person pov it was problematic.

I remember Vinu considering didi as his yashoda, while he didn't knew she was was his devki too but putna in reality.smiley36

Yeh rishta current track reminds me more of a twisted version of hum saath......

Edited by Drna7 - 4 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 3 days ago

FOUND OG akshara ki mummy and Anupama ka ashiq smiley43

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Put0rzW3H0s

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Lol I completely forgot about Yashdeep Sarr’s existence just like Upma smiley37

Bechara used to claim that he was the ’lead’ of that show lekin DKP ne uska accha sa Moye Moye kiya smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think her entry is today smiley16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YewukxMtj2s

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

I will not judge Armaan for the actions he has not yet committed. he has surprised me before, so lets see. But like I said, there is a reason why I badly wanted the wedding to be delayed smiley36

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 3 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I am even more inclined to go with a_derry_girl’s theory of baby swap ..I mean not a single person from the Poddar family bloodline looks even remotely edible like this one does…unless Shivani was exquisitely beautiful but stupid enough to fall for a dunce like Madhav, I can’t see how this delectable specimen can be a part of that vile bloodline ..even Kaveri is elegant and sophisticated ..not beautiful in the real sense !

Edited by sharadrocks - 3 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 days ago
I hope so. Have been waiting since so many days.

She has the exact same look as Kokila in SNS2 smiley42