Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 3 months ago
AroAbd thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

I feel like Faris is just using Mifra, but she's too smart for that. She knows Faris well and knows exactly how to affect him. Zarnab might believe that Faris is being tricked or doesn't know Mifra's intentions, but I don't think Faris is that innocent. He knows she has feelings for him and is using that to advance his career.

Having dinner is one thing, but driving around and eating ice cream together is a date. That definitely counts as cheating.

Faris will definitely regret losing Zarnab.

Yes, true. I think Zarnab believe Mifra is the real problem. It means she knows Faris well enough and realized that Faris is on a wrong track since influenced by Mifra. The proof is Zarnab didn't first talk about larkana plot but sent him the photos. Even her father was surprised. I think Zarnab believe Mifra is the core issue in Faris life. The other problems just came along with it.

Edited by AroAbd - 3 months ago
23emilly thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hamza Ali Abbasi

The story is nice but i wished it was bit more fast paced or if they uploaded 2eps pr week…the buildup is taking so much time…

Loved today’s episode smiley36 Why does it change genres every week ? Yeh week tou full on comedy tha

1. Munna over flattering Rehmati like CRAZY. Ufff I died laughing the way he was “prepping” him to ask if what if Zarnab loved someone else smiley37 Full maskay laga ke, and Rehmati also enjoying full time and indulging him. These two and their scenes crack me up so much lol. And I like how every encounter is Munna getting closer and closer to revealing that he is the competitor smiley36

But then the sudden switch that happens from comedy to dark was so well done when Rehmati says “Mohabbat main qurbani deti hain. Mehbooba nahi” 😵 💀 Adnan is too good man. Chills

2. I think Adnan owned this week’s episode - it keeps switching between actors and I love that. Everyone is delivering so well and so hard giving it their all. Adnan does the switch from love struck shy puppy asking for Zarnab’s rishta to a cold blooded Don so well. The whole scene of his with Zarnab’s dad was so so tense yet funny ? He was so giddy and shy and the HOPE in his eyes ?! smiley37 What a performance by Adnan ! So enjoyable to watch 👏

3. Munna: Dilbar is going with me to my grave.

Dilbar 😳 : Am I? 🤣

Itne intense scenes main comedy itni funny lagti hai. Essi liye Dilbar is working overtime to protect them both from going to an early grave smiley36

4. Dilbar singing the Bhabhi song at the end smiley37 Hitting the nail on the head and pointing out the core comedy of this situation where 2 gundaas are fighting over a girl who doesn’t even know they like her smiley36 The absurdity of it all lol. Loved it. The way he makes him dial the phone and then says oh wait, Pehle Zarnab se tou pooch lo ! Full teeli baaz insaan hai 🤣🔥

5. Zarnab and Abu closing in on Faris and his lying. Finally ! I think next episode main proper confrontation hogi and the money will be addressed once n for all. Yumna looked like a million bucks again. Uffff how is she glowing like that ? So gorgeous. It’s becoming distracting. The kohl eyes, hair, minimal makeup, wardrobe, everything is so on point smiley42 And she looks even more pretty when she’s angry and pouting at Faris smiley36 Who btw lied to Mifra on the phone again 🤦🏻‍♀️ He really needs to grow a pair already. Also using Abu to solve his love life for him. Do it yourself you spineless man ! 😡

Looking forward to Zarnab and Faris confrontation next episode smiley41

Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yumna Zaidi

My only thing with gentleman is I wish they hadn’t shown munna to be falling in love at first sight. I wish it was shown as they knew each other or Atleast munna knew her from watching her on tv

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

Rehmati has B.A. and 2 billion.

Me:

Arrested Development Maeby Bluth GIF

His resume for marriage was hilarious. The whole build up. Comedy gold smiley37

Abu: Baat barhaiye

Him: Baat barhaaon?

He was so nervous smiley36

and at the end how Abu washed his hands clean by flinging this problem onto Faris keh uss se jaake poocho smiley37

AroAbd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine75

My only thing with gentleman is I wish they hadn’t shown munna to be falling in love at first sight. I wish it was shown as they knew each other or Atleast munna knew her from watching her on tv

May I ask what's the reason that Munna's love at first sight doesn't work for you?

Sunshine75 thumbnail

Yumna Zaidi

Originally posted by: AroAbd

May I ask what's the reason that Munna's love at first sight doesn't work for you?

it's unrealistic. He sees someone on the street and starts falling in love
AroAbd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine75

it's unrealistic. He sees someone on the street and starts falling in love

You are right. I would say it's realistic bcz it exists quite rarely but not very practical. Actually the intense Laila Majno type love most most likely happens at first interaction. Love has forms and shades. The love in which you see compatibility, you see her being the best mom to your future children etc. Is a very sensible and practical type. I am not saying that's not love but that love has nothing to do with Munna's love. In this situation, you feel a void inside you like something is missing. It can go on for an X amount of time before you come across someone and you start feeling that's the missing piece to fill that void. These intense love tragedies are not practical in nature. Therefore Dilbar and Munna have been referring to love like a tragedy. Saying "tum chahte ho mera be jenaza nikle" etc.

The way Munna was asking Rehmati in today's episode shows that Munna is convinced that Zarnab is his life partner while Zarnab hasn't given him any such clue. Munna was asking Rehmati if he's OK when Zarnab chooses someone else to be her life partner. On the other hand, Dilbar told Munna about her engagement with Faris, Munna didn't even budge. He's for sure not in that practical kind of love scene 😃

Edited by AroAbd - 3 months ago
Sunshine75 thumbnail

Yumna Zaidi

Originally posted by: AroAbd

You are right. I would say it's realistic bcz it exists quite rarely but not very practical. Actually the intense Laila Majno type love most most likely happens at first interaction. Love has forms and shades. The love in which you see compatibility, you see her being the best mom to your future children etc. Is a very sensible and practical type. I am not saying that's not love but that love has nothing to do with Munna's love. In this situation, you feel a void inside you like something is missing. It can go on for an X amount of time before you come across someone and you start feeling that's the missing piece to fill that void. These intense love tragedies are not practical in nature. Therefore Dilbar and Munna have been referring to love like a tragedy. Saying "tum chahte ho mera be jenaza nikle" etc.

The way Munna was asking Rehmati in today's episode shows that Munna is convinced that Zarnab is his life partner while Zarnab hasn't given him any such clue. Munna was asking Rehmati if he's OK when Zarnab chooses someone else to be her life partner. On the other hand, Dilbar told Munna about her engagement with Faris, Munna didn't even budge. He's for sure not in that practical kind of love scene 😃

wow you explained it so well.