Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AroAbd thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

Will we get more MunZar scenes after Faris dumps Zarnab, or will they become friends before her relationship ends?

I think now Munna is going to find a way to make sure if he has any chance with Zarnab but will find it difficult to gather the courage until he's caught chasing Zarnab and gets forced into talking. I think it will go parallel until Faris is decieved enough to realize that he doesn't love Zarnab.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: AroAbd

I think now Munna is going to find a way to make sure if he has any chance with Zarnab but will find it difficult to gather the courage until he's caught chasing Zarnab and gets forced into talking. I think it will go parallel until Faris is decieved enough to realize that he doesn't love Zarnab.

Honestly, I want Zarnab to dump Faris. He is the one in the wrong, so why is she giving him so many chances? It feels out of character for Zarnab. But you know how people in love are—they tend to ignore all the problems and pretend everything will get better after they get married.

I think you're right about Munna. He probably won't admit his feelings to her. Poor Munna can barely look her in the eyes. However, she'll probably figure it out and make him admit his feelings.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

After this scene, you can tell how both of them will react when they find out about her engagement.

Munna will bless her, while Rehmati will lash out.

https://x.com/im_gudiya27/status/1804934905731883274

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

AroAbd thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

Honestly, I want Zarnab to dump Faris. He is the one in the wrong, so why is she giving him so many chances? It feels out of character for Zarnab. But you know how people in love are—they tend to ignore all the problems and pretend everything will get better after they get married.

I think you're right about Munna. He probably won't admit his feelings to her. Poor Munna can barely look her in the eyes. However, she'll probably figure it out and make him admit his feelings.

You are right but Faris is not a typical cunning cheater. Dumping him isn't a piece of cake for Zarnab. Faris is also kind of naive who is controlled by Mifra. Recall a scene when Zarnab told Faris that I trust you but not that girl. She knows what's going on therefore Zarnab told Faris that if you guys plan a dinner together invite me as well. Zarnab can't help it but try to save Faris out of her good nature until she finds out that's not happening. This way Zarnab will move on with zero guilt or second thoughts. Faris will be the one living with guilt once he looks back and realize that Zarnab was indeed a blessing in his life.

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

This irked me too.

Kudos to dilbar for bringing this point.

This rehmati and Munna are fighting a battle for a girl without even knowing what's going on in her life, whether she is already taken or is in relationship or interested in any relationship..lol

Sabh apne apne khel khelrahein smiley36

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: AroAbd

You are right but Faris is not a typical cunning cheater. Dumping him isn't a piece of cake for Zarnab. Faris is also kind of naive who is controlled by Mifra. Recall a scene when Zarnab told Faris that I trust you but not that girl. She knows what's going on therefore Zarnab told Faris that if you guys plan a dinner together invite me as well. Zarnab can't help it but try to save Faris out of her good nature until she finds out that's not happening. This way Zarnab will move on with zero guilt or second thoughts. Faris will be the one living with guilt once he looks back and realize that Zarnab was indeed a blessing in his life.

I feel like Faris is just using Mifra, but she's too smart for that. She knows Faris well and knows exactly how to affect him. Zarnab might believe that Faris is being tricked or doesn't know Mifra's intentions, but I don't think Faris is that innocent. He knows she has feelings for him and is using that to advance his career.

Having dinner is one thing, but driving around and eating ice cream together is a date. That definitely counts as cheating.

Faris will definitely regret losing Zarnab.