Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 3 months ago

Two big lies of Faris were revealed to Zarnab. Why on earth would she still want to marry him? Do you think she will leave him, or will he somehow manage to turn it around?

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

Two big lies of Faris were revealed to Zarnab. Why on earth would she still want to marry him? Do you think she will leave him, or will he somehow manage to turn it around?

Since we have seen her in bridal wear I doubt she will leave him unless that scene is a dream

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Rehmati has B.A. and 2 billion.

Me:

Arrested Development Maeby Bluth GIF

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

It's sadly him ditching her only. The initial teaser of her in bridal dress running devastated. It's definitely him ditching her at the nth moment smiley18

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Since we have seen her in bridal wear I doubt she will leave him unless that scene is a dream

We've assumed that she's dressed as a bride to marry Faris. What if she's actually getting married to Munna and something happens? It doesn't seem to fit Zarnab's character to marry someone like Faris after finding out that he lied to her and took bribe money.

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Rehmati has B.A. and 2 billion.

Me:

Arrested Development Maeby Bluth GIF

u r soo funny 🤣
Tulip9 thumbnail

Rehmati toh khatarnak nikla smiley29

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

It's sadly him ditching her only. The initial teaser of her in bridal dress running devastated. It's definitely him ditching her at the nth moment smiley18

So, Faris might be able to convince her. Maybe it's her father who persuades her because he's afraid of Rehmati.

Faris might leave Zarnab, not because of Mifra, but because Rehmati threatens him just before the wedding.

Tulip9 thumbnail

20240623_231541.jpg

Word Count: 0