Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Rehmati bhi jail jaye ga

That's surprising

I wonder if it will be the minister who is responsible for sending Rehmati to jail.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

I'm sorry, but did I miss something? When did Munna and Rehmati find out about Zarnab and Faris?

Did they always know?

I wanted to see their reaction.

Honestly, I was wondering why none of them, especially Rehmati, knew about Zarnab being engaged to Faris.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Loved today's episode. So much happened.

They discussed the fact that Faris didn’t sell his plot and that it’s not worth 10 million.

Munna still hasn’t told Rehmati about his feelings for Zarnab, and by the end of the episode, we d out it’s because he knows that she’s engaged to Faris.

We saw the meeting between Zarnab’s father and Rehmati.

Zarnab is angry with Faris and refuses to talk to him.

Faris is trying to get Zarnab’s father to convince her to forgive him.

Zarnab’s father doesn’t ask Faris where the 10 million came from because of Rehmati.

The audience finds out that Munna and Rehmati already know about Zarnab’s engagement to Faris.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

After watching Zarnab’s father with Rehmati, I completely understand where Zarnab gets her "I don’t care if you’re a dangerous gangster, I will tell you how I really feel" attitude from.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Khushi Mohammad mentioning that he had never seen Munna go to jail shocked mesmiley3. Both Munna and Dilbar seemed like seasoned jail attenderssmiley36.