Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

IMG_5277.jpeg

This triangle is so complex and delicious and Faris - the chameleon - at the center of it makes it so riveting. I think what sets it apart is the openness of the three players and all of them being kind of aware of what’s going on but it’s all just hanging on by a mere thread and we don’t know when or what will break it.

Munna’s love in contrast is so simple and pure and free of the posturing Faris loves to do to keep both women close. Corruption aside, even the way they love is so tainted in the “gentleman’s” case and so untainted in the alleged “bad guy’s” case 👏

I think KRQ should just stick to complex relationships and love stories , that seems to be his forte. I’m loving the commentary on the “system” and law and justice but I feel relationships sab se mazay ki hain. You’re still wrapping your head around it all because it’s not straight forward and every episode reveals a new layer to the dynamics.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

This thread is on slow pace mode smiley19

Edited by anikamathur - 3 months ago
TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I doubt that. I think we will get a power packed episode with, rehmati visiting zarnab,munna- rehmati confrontation, rehmati-faris convo ..It's gonna be great smiley27

It's gonna be fun episodesmiley1. But I do want some MunZar scenes toosmiley13.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Both conversations between father and daughter in episode 6 were great. They touched upon realities we all see but few are willing to talk about. Because what is the point? Can one person change the system? This is a systemic problem, not just an individual one. You can punish an individual, but how do you change the deep-rooted issues in society and the system we all follow and obey.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

She's looking gorgeous 😍

Baki kuch samaj nahi ayasmiley37

Same smiley36

Word Count: 1

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

What will happen in the next episode?

Let's look into the crystal ball and see what it tells us:

Yes Or Yes GIF by TWICE

Rehmati will go to Zarnab's house, where her father will inform him about Zarnab being engaged.

When Munna approaches Rehmati to talk about Zarnab, Rehmati will reveal to Munna that she is engaged. Upon hearing this, Munna will not confess to Rehmati that he is also in love with Zarnab.

Hearing about Zarnab being engaged will leaving Munna heartbrokensmiley19.

I don't think they will find out that Zarnab's fiancé is Faris.

Zarnab's father will tell Faris about Rehmati visiting their house, making him worried that a gangster was asking about his daughter.

Zarnab might confront Faris about Mifra, but she could also be more focused on the Rehmati situation.

We probably won't get a MunZar scene, but the episode will still be entertainingsmiley10.

We'll likely see a scene between Faris and Mifrasmiley11.