Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 months ago

As far as the show is concerned, I still do not like it !!! And

I can openly say it out loud.

smiley9

Edited by minakrish - 3 months ago

I liked Zarnab's dialogues about jailor's treatment towards a mulzim. He should not be treated as a mujrim before he's proved as one. Loved how she talked about their self respect getting crushed even though they possibly could be innocent. It reminded me of Namal.

Zahid is so good as Faris (again Namal smiley37). I love all his scenes be it with Zarnab, Mifra or him as an ACP.

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

I am confused about the plot

Is Munna is goon or not? Because first few episodes were about him being a goon which means he has been a part of unlawful activities and now they are all about how Munna is framed wrongly

The interview was published as interview of biggest gundas or don of the town

Even if he is going to change his ways, he has committed crimes in past and he should be punished for those

The underlying theme of a goon becoming a goon because of society is understandable but billions of people live in difficult circumstances, committing a crime is a decision taken by goons for which there are laws

He literally shot firearms in public for which Zarnab slapped him, what proof does she need of his conviction?

https://twitter.com/shamshadshkh/status/1802707888248635504?t=5ZV5oXpokPOQ2Q_RzR2-Pw&s=19

They cut this scene smiley7

Yumna and Zahid looking great togather ❤ though i hate Faris smiley35

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Haalim

I liked Zarnab's dialogues about jailor's treatment towards a mulzim. He should not be treated as a mujrim before he's proved as one. Loved how she talked about their self respect getting crushed even though they possibly could be innocent. It reminded me of Namal.

Zahid is so good as Faris (again Namal smiley37). I love all his scenes be it with Zarnab, Mifra or him as an ACP.

I know right. Faris looks zarnab with so much love. His eyes has only deep affection for her . Their chemistry is eye pleasing. Though Faris is not a good man , but Zahid is a good actor 🥰

Originally posted by: Tulip9

I know right. Faris looks zarnab with so much love. His eyes has only deep affection for her . Their chemistry is eye pleasing. Though Faris is not a good man , but Zahid is a good actor 🥰

Zahid got the most complex role to play here & he's playing it brilliantly. He has chemistry with both Zarnab & Mifra. When he told Mifra that he loves Zarnab, I felt it because that's how convincing he is as Faris. Even though I know he's going to betray her sooner or later.