Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Bhagwaan ye casanova kitne ladkiyon ke sath dinner karne wala hai smiley2smiley37

mujhe aise laga hai ki wahaj maya ka dinner scene actually hira wahaj and usama maya ka dinner scene hai but beech mein wahaj maya ke dinner mein aake kuch kaha thasmiley37 kank feels zor se aara hai.smiley37
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

https://x.com/w3177562433341/status/1802941832202006862?s=46 omg hira wahaj dinner smiley3 indono ka angle waha usama maya ka angle smiley36

This was expected cos Wahaj has shot most of his scenes with Hira

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
2RsFan thumbnail

Now I feel this might be KRQ’s version of KANK. The main difference being that Wahaj and Maya would never cross their boundaries.

They both look so pretty here 🥹

But they also seem upset ? And sad ? What’s going on smiley36

Kis century main teaser release hoga ?! Dramas have come and gone and others as well. Eid bhi guzar gayi ab tou 🤦🏻‍♀️

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Now I feel this might be KRQ’s version of KANK. The main difference being that Wahaj and Maya would never cross their boundaries.

the only movie I hated among Karan Johar movies is Kanksmiley6 the reason i hated is their partners didn’t do any mistake. now my favourites in that story probablysmiley6smiley36
2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

Kis century main teaser release hoga ?! Dramas have come and gone and others as well. Eid bhi guzar gayi ab tou 🤦🏻‍♀️

Hira is just an employee and far below Wahaj’s status in the show. Wonder how she scored a date with him. In the Faisalabad BTS, Wahaj barely acknowledged her when he was being greeted by everyone.

hypnotoad thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

It will probably come toward end August at this rate.

There is no end date of Shiddat in sight.

I saw Komal Mir IV by Fuschia at the screening of Nabaaligh Afraad. She said after Eid, they will release OST and other promo stuff for Ishq Hua.

On SH, Amna said Ishq Hua is 12 episodes.

JN and Behadd are still at e18 rn.

If you take all this into account, the earliest SMD can come is in late August (maybe even early Sep).

Edited by hypnotoad - 3 months ago
hypnotoad thumbnail
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

I honestly think this is more YJHD than KANKsmiley39smiley36 Man I detest KANK so bad it’s not even funny smiley29smiley24 anyway Sun Mere Wahaj..if at all you played a character who is into cheating and is unapologetic about it..you are over bud. 🤷‍♀️ don’t want to judge a book without its cover though..what has Wahaj signed after TB2?