Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Just because maya doesn't put any story about the bashing she gets or doesn't give a shut up call, it doesn't mean it's she's unbothered and is unaffected by it. And that also doesn't give haters the free pass to bash and charcater assassinate her.

She has mentioned in her interviews that she has been affected by the bashing previously and had a very low phase personally but people don't care because she isn't their favorite.

Edited by minakrish - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I feel there was a lot of hatred but it’s better now. A lot of people are looking forward to this. Wahaj and Maya do get a lot of hate for some reason but like you said, I think it’s mostly trolls who happen to be the loudest and most obnoxious. There’s a group of them but because of all the noise they make, it seems like it’s more than it actually is. And they’re all very supportive of each other. They still exist but has no one else noticed that things are changing now? People have become more accepting of them and there is positive hype around this project. I’m just hoping for a good show that will really serve.

Every actor gets hatred and Maya has been at the receiving end for many years unfortunately. I don’t think it affects the show though.

Oh positivity there is. But it’s not believable for me yet. I feel like production ki PR is working overtime and trying to build the hype smiley36

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Just because maya doesn't put any story about the bashing she gets or doesn't give a shut up call, it doesn't mean it's she's unbothered and is unaffected by it. And that also doesn't give haters the free pass to bash her.

She has mentioned in her interviews that she has been affected by the bashing previously and had a very low phase personally but people don't care because she isn't their favorite.

She is the one who is targeted continuously. Before that nobody used to say negative about her. But it will get toned down. Maya’s hit pair was with sherry recently hope she gets the chemistry is chemistryfying tag with her next costars so that she gets some free pass.
Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

smiley6 people saying she’s receiving hate since forever ? Really?

For what? I didn’t see so much negativity for her back in the past. She’s really a very sweet person inside out and is very cordial with everyone.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

She is the one who is targeted continuously. Before that nobody used to say negative about her. But it will get toned down. Maya’s hit pair was with sherry recently hope she gets the chemistry is chemistryfying tag with her next costars so that she gets some free pass.

the reason is the insane hot chemistry which people didn’t expect. Maya hit pair was with obi and sherry too and yeah chemistry with wahaj is on another level to be honest.

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

the reason is the insane hot chemistry which people didn’t expect. Maya hit pair was with obi and sherry too and yeah chemistry with wahaj is on another level to be honest.

smiley9 you can expect more hatred coming the way once smd is on air but I am thankful to the neutral viewers like you to come out and support wahaj’s pairing with maya or even for the matter of fact giving opinion without having any bias.
NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

smiley9 you can expect more hatred coming the way once smd is on air but I am thankful to the neutral viewers like you to come out and support wahaj’s pairing with maya or even for the matter of fact giving opinion without having any bias.

became fan of their chemistry from mobile bts. Chemistry chemistrified there to the peak smiley27 have never seen wahaj being intimate like that before so it caught my attention when it appeared on my tl. Started following them from there and came to know they are besties from over a decade and watched jbj and then their ps came and now new show.

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

became fan of their chemistry from mobile bts. Chemistry chemistrified there to the peak smiley27 have never seen wahaj being intimate like that before so it caught my attention when it appeared on my tl. Started following them from there and came to know they are besties from over a decade and watched jbj and then their ps came and now new show.

Ikr, phone ad reel ne toh aag laga di. People realised the 🔥 chemistry that mahaj had. Also its still ingrained in people's memory, thats why i said whatver mahaj do it becomes the talk of the town.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtWZlLQI-KQ/?igsh=dnE5YzUzZnN3ZnIw

This unofficial ps reel>>>>wahaj's all the ps done in last yearsmiley14

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwadkRlPNL_/?igsh=MXJ1amw0c2JucThodQ==

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7vX_WpRXBu/?igsh=MnNiZm15YjhjZDFo

And how can I forget the mushq pssmiley42Maya liked this post.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8eXY0lCej3/?igsh=MThhbzNpb242MDQxYQ== wowww just look at her beauty. Maya in sareessmiley43

Peak female beauty smiley27

The nazakat, the ada, the haya ufff maya looks lovelysmiley42